Chapter 12: Im a Super Star now Bitch

Ryder Tomas Sheridan
Time jump, 1 year.

It's been a year since Astrid won the X factor. From what those stupid magazines say, she moved to LA, with her two kids, with OUR two kids. But she's been on a world tour for almost 6 months. The pack hasn't been doing well without her. I've been distant. My dad, had to tell the pack about the newly found Luna. They were so happy until he said, she won the x factor and I had cheated on her. The pack hasn't been the same since.

I haven't talked to my parents since they told the pack about the situation. They publicly shamed me and my wolf was beyond angry at them, although we understand why they did it.
Her next stop should be here, in Sydney. In the magazines, it says she'll be arriving today, around 10ish with the kids. So that's where I'm headed, to see my mate after two years of watching from afar.

Yes, I do regret thinking that she was just another fling. But, now I really realise how special she is to my wolf and I. I was a fool. So now, I need to get my 19 year old butt, up to the airport and try meet her again...

Astrid Skyla Jackson

I'm on the world tour with my coach and my kids. I have a private jet.... Which is fucking awesome!!! I had to leave my roommate, Natalie, behind but she didn't mind. Touring the world was so amazing, the different cultures and sights was almost breathtaking.

Right now, I have Raven on my lap and Tristan on the seat beside me, with a seat belt and everything. I loved my babies so much, they've grow up so fast. They're both able to walk now, it's so cute!

Once we landed, I put Tristan and Raven in a twin pram and put a blanket over the hood, so that they didn't start to cry because of the camera flashes. Once I was ready, I pushed them out into the crowd, I had my body guards with me so they kept all my fans in check. They were also werewolves as well. I walked out of the jet and was flooded with people screaming my name and wanting autographs.

Once I finally managed to get into the limo and have Tristan and Raven strapped in, I smelt a familiar scent, one I never wanted to smell again. It was Ryder's, my eyes skimmed the crowd, till I met those evil eyes. His eyes showed, pride, regret, but most of all... Love?

Why is he even here? Then, he held two tickets to my show, then turned around and left.

That son of a bitch.

--

I dropped Raven and Tristan with Amy and Holden. I made sure to tell them not to let Ryder see them, they assured me they wouldn't after what he did to me, to us. They went to their old summer house, where I'm going to be staying with them for he week or so.

Back to the present, I'm back stage once again, but this time, I'm going to perform for the public of Sydney. I got a surprise for the fans...

I walked out onto the stage, I saw Ryder and some blond slut watching in the crowd. I started to sing

(There is going to be two people singing, it maybe a little difficult to read, I'm not sure)

Jason Derulo - The Other Side
Verse 1 - Astrid
In the beginning,
I never thought it would be you
When we were chillin, smiling in the photo booth
(then, Kane Mason walked out, he was going to sing with me)
-Kane-
But we got closer
Till you were eating off my spoon
And coming over
And we would talk all afternoon
- Astrid-
Tonight we'll just get drunk
Disturb the peace
Run your hands all over me
-Kane-
And then you bit your lip,
Whisper and say
We're going all the way
-Astrid-
Tonight,
take me to the other side
Sparks fly like the Fourth of July
Just take me to the other side
-Kane-
I see that sexy look in your eye
And I know
We ain't friends anymore
If we walk down this road, we'll be lovers for sure
-Astrid-
So tonight
Kiss me like it's do or die
And take me to the other side
Verse 2 -Kane-
This could be perfect
But we won't know unless we try--
I know your nervess--
So just in fact you let me drive-
- Astrid-
Tonight we'll just get drunk
Disturb the peace
Run your hands all over me
-Kane-
And then you bit your lip,
Whisper and say
We're going all the way
-Astrid-
Tonight--
take me to the other side
Sparks fly like the Fourth of July-
Just take me to he other side
-Kane-
I see that sexy look in your eyes
And I know
We ain't friends anymore
If we walk down this road, we'll be lovers for sure
-Astrid-
So tonight
Kiss me like it's do or die
And take me to the other side
Ohh oh oh oh oooo x3
Kiss me like it's do or die--
And take me to the other side,
Tonight we'll just get drunk
Disturb the peace
Let your love
Crash into me
-Kane-
And then you bit your lip,
whisper and say
We're going all the way--
-Astrid and Kane together-
Tonight
Take me to the other side
Sparks fly like the Fourth of July
Just take me to the other side
I see that sexy look in your eye--
And I know we ain't friends anymore
-Kane-
If we walk down this road
We'll be lovers for sure
So tonight
-Astrid and Kane-
Kiss me like it's do or die
And take me to the other side
Take me to the other side x2
Kiss me like it's do or die---
And take me to
the Other Side

--

Once we finished singing, cheers erupted, then, Kane turned to me, all eyes and cameras on us. He put his arms around my waist and kissed me.

The kiss wasn't as good as the ones I shared with Ryder, but boy I did miss being kissed. Behind our little surprise, the kiss was only a publicity stunt, just something to hype the fans up. Kane was a werewolf as well and I had told him about Ryder, he was going to help me get revenge.
He pulled away, our for heads touching, I smiled, we looked at the crowd, paparazzi, fans taking pictures and screaming.

Once we walked back stage, I met some of my fans that had back stage tickets. They were all really nice people, some of the fans were crying and I just couldn't help but hug them and try to make them feel better. I loved all my fans so much. I was waiting now, for my last meeting, when I noticed Ryder and a blond bitch come through, I tuned to Kane and we started making out. Just to piss Ryder off.

"Ahem." someone faked coughed, we pulled apart and saw Ryder and the goldie looking down upon us. "Hello Ryder." I said, showing no emotion.

He looked a little hurt by the lack of emotion, "my girlfriend wants an autograph, can she have one please?" He asked sternly. I looked at the blonde, she was glaring daggers at me. I nodded and motioned her to follow me.

Once I had given one to her, she pushed me against the wall, "Astrid, you're back huh? You're never going to get Ryder back, he loves me now... By the way, my names Lilly, the girl who stole your mate." she said smugly, thinking that what she said hurt me. Pfft. No.

"Good for you but, I'm a super star bitch." I said pushing her off me and walking out. When I went to be bed that night, I had a dream that I was with the Moongodess....