Chapter 19: She's Gone

Astrid Skylar Jackson
(6 months later)

I sat at the kitchen table, drinking a bottle of coke, drowning my sorrows in something that won't get me drunk. Coca Cola was the only thing that satisfied my compulsion to drink. I'm so ashamed of myself.

I was basically a mess and being prego didn't help.

I was meant to go record a new song but, I called in sick. Just like yesterday and the day before and the day before that.

"Mamma, where's sis?" Tristan asked, looking up at me. His right brown eyes looking up at me, my stomach turned.

"I don't know." I said. I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

"Ma, come play with me?" He asked. Again, I didn't look at him. 

"no." I replied simply. His voice sounded so similar to hers. I can't stand to hear it. I felt so hurt, so sad. My baby, my child was taken and all I did was watch. Watch.

I noticed my son walk off, into his bedroom. I sighed and had another sip of my coke.

After a couple minutes, I heard the front door open and close.

"Hey babe." Elliot said, kissing me on the cheek.

"Hi" I replied simply, looking out the window.

"Weren't you there when I left?" He asked, chuckling a little and washing some of the dishes.

"I don't know." I said, finishing off my coke.

"Mama, play with me!" Tristan shouted,  slowly walking down the stairs. It was like his voice echoed a thousand times in my head, everything was a blur except for that.. And I snapped. I turned to him.

"I said no! Leave me the hell alone you little shit." I shouted back at him. As soon as the words left my mouth, I instantly wished I could take them back.

Tristan looked absolutely shocked, but then he started to cry, his small face became frightened and full of sadness. Elliot walked up to him and picked him up, trying to calm him down. I watched as Tristan snuggled into Elliot's embrace, crying and screaming.

"It's okay Tristan... Mums just a little upset... Let me take you to your room." Elliot said, walking away with Tristan.

--

"Astrid, you should comfort him." Elliot said as he walked back down the stairs. After calming down my son.

"He will be fine... He needs to toughen up." I said, getting up and walking into the lounge room.

"Look, I know it's har-" he started, desperation in his eyes.

"No Elliot, it's more than hard. She was MY daughter and how's she's gone... And I didn't do anything about it... I watched her get taken, I watched as she was taken away from me, her mother. I'm meant to protect my child and I've failed everyone!" I shouted, tears running down my face.

"YOUR daughter? Huh, what happened to OUR daughter? You're being so selfish and lazy, not even putting in effort to help try find her! I'm the one, who's been out every day, talking with ALL the other Alphas around town, looking for her, what have you been doing? Sitting around drinking, coke! I understand what you're going through right now, but treating everyone like dirt isn't right and I can't put up with it anymore." He shouted back.

'He's right Astrid, your doing nothing to help find our pup.' my wolf said as she paced around at the back of my mind.

I suddenly felt tired. It was all to much.

"Elliot... I'm sorry, I should help you but..." I whispered, tears rolling down my cheeks. I buried my face in my ands and felt Elliot embrace me.

"We will find her, don't worry." he said, kissing my forehead.

--
(Third persons P.O.V)

Raven sat there in a dark, gloomy room, her with arms crossed and a pout on her small face. She shivered as she looked around the small, dark room.

A small tick came from the door and moments after, it opened to reveal a man.

"C'mon little girl, follow me." The man said. Raven studied the little parts of his appearance she could. The strange man had a calming aura surrounding him.

"B-but, I wanna go home, to mummy and daddy and trissy" Raven said, starting to cry.

(Trissy = Tristan)

"Okay, after we do something... But before we go.. What's your name?" The man asked, picking Raven up and taking her into a new and bright, colourless room.

"R-raven" she said, wiping her tear stained eyes.

She stayed still, as he put her in a chair, tying her wrists to the chair and connected tubes to her head.

"This might tickle" the man said, walking out of the room. As he closed the door, a tingling sensation started from her head. Getting bigger and more painful.

Then, she blacked out.

--
Unknowns P.O.V

I watched with excitement as the wipe finished and the girl passed out.

"Sir, memory wipe is complete." said the omega, Harry.

"Good, now get to the training grounds." I commanded, not showing any emotion.

"Yes Beta." said Harry, running out of the room.

I walked into the mind wipe room and unhooked the little girl from the chair. She slowly woke up and looked around. I noticed the tears forming in her eyes.

"It's okay. Your name is Raven." I said, calmly, looking at her as kind as I could.

I only programmed the mind wipe to make her forget all about her family and her life, so she can talk still... I think.

"R-raven?" She asked, in a babyish voice.

I nodded, "and I am your friend, Costa." I said, smiling. She didn't smile back, her eyes held fear and curiosity and as she looked around, I could almost feel it.

"Raven, do you want to meet another friend?" I asked, she snapped her head back to me. She nodded cautiously.

I picked her up and made my way to the to the alphas office.

--

"Come in." the Alpha said, from behind the wooden door. I walked in and sat Raven down on the chair beside me.

"Is this the girl you were talking about?" Asked the Alpha.

I nodded, "yes, this is Raven Jackson, twin sister of Tristan and daughter of the Devils daughter, Astrid Skylar Jackson and of legendary, Ryder Tomas Sheridan."

"Mmm... would've been better if you had swiped the boy... but.. Well done Costa, you have done very well... Now, take her to the pack doctor and identify her different hybrids, feed her, then start her training." he commanded, going back to his paper work.

"Yes Alpha." I bowed and took her to the pack doctor.

-A/N-
Is it a good chappie!?? Hope you liked it :)
Please Comment, Vote and Fan!!!