Chapter 4: Goosebumps

Astrid Skyla Jackson

"Are you okay?" My mate asked again, snapping my thoughts way from the pain in my arm.

"Y-yep I-I'm f-fine." I stuttered, getting off the ground, once again. I avoided his worried eyes as we awkwardly stood together. 

'Get out of there Astrid!' Autumn shouted in my head, bringing on a slight headache

'Okay, okay I'm going!' I shouted back to my demon, trying to get her too shut up. 

"Look, I should be going.." I said turning away from him, but he grabbed my arm before I could move away fast enough. Sparks and tingles ran up and down my arm, giving me goosebumps all over. My wolf, once again, snapped out of her little depressed mood and became happy again, she was mentally glowing.

"But, you're my mate. Why have you been avoiding me? You're my mate, my Luna," he said, I closed my eyes in annoyance. It isn't easy for mates to stay away from each other.. Even more so when one of them is an Alpha. 

"I may be your mate, but you're a cocky jock, who likes to sleep around and you will only break my heart." I lied, making myself sound overdramatic and hurt... All an act, but a solid excuse. I noticed hurt and anger flash through his eyes, which made my wolf sink back into a bad mood.

"I would never hurt you, I've been wanting a mate since forever... I might have slept with other girls bit that doesn't mean I don't care about you, I haven't stopped thinking about you since the moment I laid eyes on you!" He said, trying to prove himself. My heart hurt, my wolf whined, my Demon snickered and I couldn't bring myself to look at him. 

"I'm sorry, I want a mate. I want you, but all the shit that would come with me would be to much for you and your pack.." I said, my eyes becoming glassy and tears threatening to spill. I hadn't ever been so truthful and honest with someone like this and I hated it. Its to hard, too much. 

Every word I said was obviously true, I wanted a mate, but, my father is evil, I'm probably evil, I'm being hunted, what would my father say?

"I'm sorry." I said, wiping the tear on my cheek, yanking my hand away and running out of the school grounds. As I ran into the forest, I shifted into my wolf and ran into a secluded cave, to summon my father, which I rarely ever do.

"The darkness creates light, In the shadow of its might, Once it's summoned it's an enlight, So always be calm when it's the night, Father I need you, My king I summon you, my blood I need thee." I chanted. A fire suddenly started then blew out and there rised my father, the devil himself.

If you're imagining a red genie looking thing, with horns. You're completely wrong. My father looked like a completely normal human being, the few distinctive features he had was his aura of power that surrounded him and his bright, glowing red eyes.

"Ahh, my daughter how are you? Why did you summon me?" He asked in his deep, powerful voice.

"Father, I have a werewolf mate, He touched me, more than once and the mating process has started, should I accept him as a mate or move town?" I asked him, tears spilling, cascading down my cheeks.

"The bond between you and this boy will get stronger, if you were to reject him, it's possible your wolf will die, because the rejection will make her weak and the devil within you being so strong, will take over and consume you. If you were to accept him, this would put him in danger, am I correct?" He asked smirking a little, I nodded.

"He's an alpha Pa and there's only one pack in this town... The Silver Moon." I informed.

"Well he should be capable of protecting you? That's one of the most strongest packs in the world, if you accept him, you'll just need to be careful." he told me, smiling.

"Pa, my devil doesn't like him, can you talk to her?" I asked, feeling embarrassed that I couldn't even control my own demon.

"Sure... Ahem." he started, I readied my self for his command.

"Devil of Astrid Jackson come out, take control and stay." he commanded with much power. I felt my demon rise and take over.

-Autumn's P.O.V-

"Hello, my father." I said, cautiously, bowing my head in respect. I noticed him nod in response.

"Accept Rivers mate, you'll lose both of them and possibly your self if you don't." he said bluntly, crossing his arms.

"Yes father, but if he hurts them and people use him against us I will reject him." I said angrily. A mate is a weakness. A weakness we couldn't afford right now.

"If it comes to that, make sure you consider the consequences that follow.." he said, before he returned to hell.

-Astrid Skyla Jackson-

As soon as my dad left my mate stepped out of the bushes, son of a bitch.

"Don't tell me you fuckin heard all that?" I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry Astrid, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, I just followed you here and there you were having a really deep talk with... With the devil" he said, frowning a little as he mentioned the devil.

"Are you sure you want me as your mate?" I asked quietly, "because in all honesty, I suck. I'm the devils daughter for peet sake!" I said, not looking into his eyes, he'll reject me, I know it..

"Astrid," he said walking up to me and slipping his arms around my waist, "I wouldn't want anything better then to have you, a princess, as my mate." he said looking down at me.

I smiled, "Well before you get lovey dovy, I might as well tell you what your in for.." I said and started to tell him my story.

-A/N-

Sorry it's short, but I hope it's good!

Luv you guys :)

Please comment and vote 

Thank you :D