Chapter 19

Hey guys. This is going to be a really... "wild" chapter (especially this next part), but it's nothing too extreme. Sensitive minds may move over to the next cut ( ••••• ). Thanks again for the views guys! Let me know what you guys think.

Clary, now in home clothes at 5:00 in the afternoon, was busy texting her boyfriend. They had been exchanging sweet nothings to each other for the past 2 minutes.

CW: I miss you.
CH: I miss you too. Can I go to your house?
CW: Nope. Mom and Clementine are still here.
CH: I can just sneak in again.
CW: No! Last time you got caught and let out of my house.
CH: It's fine. Besides, they politely let me out. I'll just be like a ninja. I'll climb quietly into your house, and...
CW: I advise you don't do that.
CH: I'll be there in 4 mins.

Clary sighed. She hated that she loved how ignorant he was when it came to seeing her again. Though they had met just today, they wanted to be beside each other, for whatever reason it may be. Inseparable lovers, they were.

Hopefully it would stay that way.

Indeed, after 4 minutes, Chris rapped on Clary's window. She opened it, and Chris silently went and sat on the windowsill.

"Hey." He said silently, as he looked slightly down at her.

Clary went and kissed Chris, almost tiptoe-ing to reach him. He kissed back, pressing against her lips slightly. Her hands made their way to his hair as his hands cupped her face.

"I love you." Chris whispered as he went for another kiss.

Clary put a finger on Chris' lips.

"How about we get us more... comfortable." She said almost seductively, walking to her bed.

Chris jumped off the windowsill and closed the window. He then proceeded to catch Clary, carrying her in his arms bridal style. Clary shrieked a high pitch.

"Chris!" She said. He dropped her on her bed, and hovered over her, smirking.

He went down to kiss her, but pulled back, teasing her.

She was the one to smirk. She wrapped her arms around Chris and pulled him sideways, Clary now on top of him.

She moved her head down to kiss Chris. Her hands once again snaked to his face, her fingers tussling his hair. Chris, on the other hand, moved his to her back and another onto her...

Clary smirked into the kiss.

"Can't control yourself huh?" She mumbled into his mouth. Chris could only smirk as he continued kissing her.

He then moved over to her neck and kissed it tenderly. Her breaths were heavy and she laid more pressure to her neck, pulling his head into her neck, wanting more.

He bit on her neck very lightly, not wanting to hurt her, but, knowing that some girls liked it, wanted to try it out.

She puffed our a quick and heavy breath. So it did work. Chris smirked.

Clary rolled her eyes, feeling him move his lips into a smile. It was short-lived as he continued biting on her neck. He was driving her crazy.

Finally, he went off her neck and back to her lips. Before he continued on, he spun Clary around, so he was on top of her. Clary smirked, as she once again returned, knocking Chris sideways, and back under her. She held down Chris' arms at his side. They were both smiling, except Clary's was more devious. She went back down to kiss him.

•••••

They had been the intimate lovers they and others around them knew they were. They were the embodiment of true love.