Prologue

It was one of the brightest day in Mumbai.

The score board showed a draw between ' SPACE LION'S ' and ' ST . PETER RAVENS '.

Last 15 minutes were left for the ' INTER COLLEGE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP ' to end.

The whole crowd was silent ,chanting only one name ' M - A - N - I - K ' .

Dribbling the ball and showing off his exceptionally impressive footwork, Manik dogged the defenders.

And soon the whole stadium roared " GOAL! !!!!!!!! "

Yes, Manik again managed to get a goal for his team, securing his position as the ' MAN OF THE MATCH '.

Winking at his huge female fan's, Manik again got busy in attacking the opposite team, trying to make another goal in the last moment.

But Maniks whole concentration went down the sewage system of Maharashtra, as his eyes landed on a particular person, standing near the field, cheering for him.

Leaving the ball in between, Manik started running in the opposite direction.

Frustratedly his team mates tried to call him. But Manik had turned deaf towards them .

Cabir, his one of the friend's cum team mate, tried to analyse the situation and sighed.

Cabir ( frustratedly ) : uff yeh ladka bhi naa! !!!....pataa nehin iss ke chakkar mein mujhe aur kya kya karna parega! !!!

Without getting noticed, Cabir lied on the ground and acted as if his leg got hurt .

Due his convincingly brilliant acting, medical help was called, successfully delaying the match.

Once on reaching the person, Manik spat " kaun se bacchi ka dress chura ke pehena hai tune? ???? "

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Giving him a disgusted look, Nandini said " abey oye! !!!....yeh cheerleader ki costume hai! !!!.... so think twice before commenting! !!!! "

Manik ( pissed ) : ek toh tu chhoti si hai! !!!....upar se aise frock pehenegi naa toh log tujhe pakka class 5 ki student samjhenge! !!!

Nandini ( pissed ) : that was not at all funny! !!!

Manik ( gravely ) : even I am not joking! !!!

Opening his jersey, Manik made Nandini wear it forcefully.

Nandini ( yelled ) : eww. ...its so sweaty and smelly! !!!....main nehin pehene wali yeh! !!!

Glaring at Nandini, Manik declared " deo laaga ke baith jaa! !!!....bass 5 minutes mein match khatam karke ata hu! !!! "

Giving in to Maniks stubbornness, Nandini barked " haan toh jaa naa. ..maine tujhe roka kaha hai! !!!!! "

Pulling Nandini's cheeks, Manik commented " aww. ...princess gussa ho gayi! !! "

Hitting on Maniks hand, Nandini stated " main teri nehin. ..balki aapne appa ki princess hu!!!! "

Grinning at her, Manik left to complete his match. While, Nandini got irked by his possessive nature.

On finding Manik heading back to the field, Cabir stood up from his resting period and resumed the match.

In the last few seconds, Manik and Cabir managed to goal, defeating ST. PETER RAVENS.

Taking his award, Manik straight away headed towards an emotional Nandini, who just had a huge smile glued to her face.

Making Nandini wear his medal, Manik wiped the happy tears from her face.

Without uttering a word, both of them understood each other's feelings . This was exactly the intensity of their relation or friendship, whatever they may name it .

Manan ff : Best Friends Forever जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें