The New Girl

Peggy POV:

School has just started. New year, new slate, new friends, new teachers, new books, and trips! This year I was eager to start school, and I knew my sisters were as well(for completely different reasons). Angelica is excited for the partying she is planning to do this year, whether or not we thought it is a bad idea, and Eliza was soooooo excited to see Alex. They had only  seen each other for a few days over the summer, but they still pulled through.  

I'm excited to make a new friend or two, and when I see the new girl walk by me, to the teacher, I start to feel, Helpless. She tells Mr. Washington, "Sir, I am Maria Reynolds, daughter of James Reynolds. I was looking for someone who could show me around the school, I am not exactly accustomed to the quick changes and the lengthy twisting hallways." He nods, taking in his options, then looks at me, gesturing to come over. "This lovely lady over here is Peggy. Miss. Schuyler, do you mind helping Miss. Reynolds find a locker, and help her to get to and from classes?" Mr. Washington inquires. I nod my head and smile, shaking Maria's small soft hand.

Sorry for it being so short! I hope you like it, it's my first chapter written for wattpad.

Thx!!