Late? Part 1

Peggy's Pov:

I went to go check the mailbox, and found a letter addressed to both Maria and I, along with ads for shoppers membership, etc. I walk back into the house, closing the door behind me, and putting the post on the table. I grab a Nespresso coffee capsule, and started making coffee for both of us. Maria got out of bed, hearing the coffee maker on, and walked up to me, wrapping her arms around my waist. "Morning sunshine," she said, kissing me on the cheek. We grab bowls, then grab the cereal, preparing for the day. She went and sat down with me at the table, and we opened the letter, Maria reading out loud. 

"Dearest Peggy and Maria, 

I would like to have you, Angelica, Eliza, and their boyfriends over for a family dinner. I have a bit of news that I would like to share with all of you, and would also like you all to spend time with each other, since it has been a while. Be there on Tuesday, at 6 pm. 

Lots of Love,

Daddy.

Wait. Isn't Tuesday today Peggy? "

I nodded, checking the time on my phone. I grab her hand quickly and we rushed back to our room. We had a few minutes to get dressed and rush to classes. We dressed rather quickly, got our notebooks and binders, then rushed out the door. Maria rushed to her classroom, and I as well. I made a left, and turned into the room quietly. Unfortunately I got caught. Shit.