Answers

CiaraRaelplier: How is everyone?

Peggy: Amazing!!! 

Eliza: Perfect!

Angelica: Angelic!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! (she's a bit crazy) Grrrrrrooooowwwwwllllllllll!!!! (got to go! bye)

Maria: Smashing. Also, Author, why isn't my name next to my girlfriend's.... (ooops) 

Mr. Dad/ Mr. Schuyler: Fine. (Sorry he's a little grumpy!) I am NOT!!!!

Thank You for Asking CiaraRaelplier!

--abigxil: OOF HI Y'ALL. HOW'S IT GOIN MY BEANS

Peggy: Just fine, how about you? Art school is going well, we're doing a few sculptures and portraits her and there. I'm a Jelly Bean!!!!

Maria: Thank you Author, for finally putting me next to my girlfriend. I am fine, working on my vocals at the moment, but also having a lot of fun doing synthetic/prosthetic visual illusions in the film making section of my courses. If my girlfriend's a Jelly Bean, I am too!!!!

Eliza: Perfect! 2nd to last year of uni!!! So pumped! I'm burning my classes down with my writing.

Angelica: At the moment I'm fine. I have met someone..... I'm not sure what I feel about him yet. His name is John Church, a transfer. He's charming, I guess... anyways I won't bore you. I'm fine though, thanks for asking!

Mr. Dad: I'm having fun, I'm not losing my senate seat anytime soon. Oh, and girls, I got a new dog. Her name is Hazel, just like the one you wanted to call the last dog you tried to convince me in getting. She's so cute.

My friend Kate dared Maria: "I heard you can sing. Sing to Peggy, as you walk in the house, but it must be a love song. Then once you have finished your beautiful song, say 'Don't say no to this', and kiss her. I love you guys so much." 

Maria: Ummmmmmm Peggy can't read this right? Otherwise that ruins the whole surprise. 

Author: No, she can't read this.

Maria: Ok. Good. Also, adding on to Kate's idea, I bought her a necklace with a cute flower, which I believe is one of her favourites, on it, in gold, so this would be the perfect time to give her that.

(Eliza reads the authors writing)

Eliza: Squeeeeeeee!!!!!! Awww you guys are too adorable!!!! Send me dares too!!!

Maria: Are we allowed to dare each other?

Author: I think you could, but it can't be anything too crazy. Ok?

Maria: Ok. Liza? You there?

Eliza: Yep!

Maria: Ok. I dare you to dress up as me, for a whole day, and see if Peggy notices. But I have to pick out the clothes, do your makeup and do your hair. Also, if she wants to do stuff, you can tell her you're Eliza, but otherwise, you have to stay in character.

Eliza: Ummmmm...... Sure, ok, I guess.... Even a kiss or making out? 

Maria: Kisses yes, making out I'll have to think about. BUT NO TONGUE MISSY!!! 

Eliza: Got it, this is going to be interesting.  

DARES TO BE CONTINUED............(Mwahahahaha the suspense!!!)