Pranking Peggles Part 1

Texting between Eliza and Maria:

Eliza: I am really anxious right now. I am scared. What will Peggy say? Will she disown me as a sister? HELP!!!

Maria: It's ok, calm down. I brought all my makeup, and a lot of foundation, since you are a bit less, you know, bronze.

Eliza: Hey!!!! Ugh. But that is true. How are you going to do my hair? 

Maria: With a curling iron, and bobby pins, hair ties. Everything. I'm at the house. 

Eliza: But it's 2 in the morning!! 

Maria: Yes but you need to have her wake up next to you.

Both have signed off.

Maria's Pov:

So I'm at Eliza's place, and I'm really nervous. I know I told her to stay calm, but what if Peggy cancels or pulls out from the engagement?

...

I've finally finished up her makeup and hair. And since, normally, Peggy changes with me, I gave her my day clothes, and headed out. We were going to text what was going on, while keeping a close leash on them both. Eliza was going to cook breakfast, since she's an amazing cook, and set it beside Peggy, waiting for her to smell the food and wake up. Then, she would take her out for coffee, go to the library to pay off any fees and grab some books (I gave her cash), then head on home. Then they would probably talk about pranking someone, or just randomly making out. I am not sure how that's going to go for Liza, realizing her sister's no longer a little cinnamon bun, but we'll see. I told her if Peggy gets grabby, since Eliza's good at pulling tears on tap, cry, then explain to her that she had flashbacks again of PTSD and she would stop. I hope this doesn't turn out into a disaster!