Prom

Maria's POI

It was prom night. Peggy and I got ready in separate rooms, to keep each other in suspense. I walked to her door as I was just finished, and waited for her to open it up. She revealed her elegant body in a beautiful, silk, yellow dress, sent by her father with an apology about his distance and reaction to me dating her. I was staring at her so much I almost lost track of time. "Let's Go!" I say, leading her to the Mini. Once we reached the Prom, themed with rainbows and unicorn, we go in line to take photos. It was magical. We had some punch, which had clearly been spiked, but the teachers didn't care one bit. Peggy and I danced to the music, but I wasn't very good. She stepped on my feet maybe once or twice, but we were having fun. While going to the nearest bathroom with Peggy, because I had hurt my toes, we found Eliza (surprisingly) making out with Martha Jefferson. As we rushed into the bathroom, Peggy grabbed tissues, while my toe bled a bit. It stung, and I whimpered, but the whimpering stopped when Peggy put her lips on mine. We stopped the blood flow, but Peggy decided to pick me up, bridal style, and carry me back to the dance. We kissed before going back in, and found Eliza and Alex dancing. We weren't going to say anything. We got to the dance floor to hear the prom queen and king be announced, but apparently there had been some alterations. Peggy and I both heard our names called, and were told to go up, where we were given two cute little crowns. They announced that 1345/2000 students had voted for us. We had forgotten to vote. Oops. We shared a kiss on stage then stepped down to have our first dance, which was magical as hell. We stared into each other's eyes dreamily, like this night would never end...... I stepped off to the side after being quite out of breath, and having finished the dance. Peggy kissed me, and that's the last thing I remember.

Peggy POI:

Maria has blacked out!! I get a teacher, who calls an ambulance while trying to resuscitate her. She wasn't breathing. She was quickly wheeled into the ambulance while I sat in silence, crying. Was my baby going to be okay?