Pranking Peggles Pt 2

Eliza's POV:

I had made some little pancakes for breakfast for Peggy, but used Maria's recipe so she wouldn't realize it was like my old recipe that I used to cook pancakes for her with. I placed them by Peggy, with apparently, her new favourite topping, lemon and sugar. Peggy started to stir, and she looked up at me. "Morning Mari," she said softly. She leaned up and kissed me on the cheek. Phew. Once Peggy finished, she took a shower, but realizing I was already dressed and showered, she didn't bother asking me to come join her. I knocked on the door while she was in the shower, to which she said 'Come in' and I opened the door to brush my teeth. Once finished with my teeth, she was out of the shower in a towel, behind me, so when I turned, I didn't see her, and her soft lips came to mine. Oh boy. I have to remember that she is no longer a child. Deep breaths. I walk out blushing, hoping that didn't give me away, but it didn't. Peggy spent 10 minutes changing, doing her hair and putting on makeup, which I found was fascinatingly quick. I grabbed the keys to her car before she could and grinned at her, teasing her a bit, then climbed in starting the ignition. I had just started something, not meaning to of course, but after I teased her,  in the car, she started to kiss my neck. I didn't know what to do, especially when she started to suck my neck. But I played it cool, and started to nuzzle her and cuddle.  When we finally reached the CoffeePlease!, we got out holding hands. My sister was never this touchy with anyone, which shows how much she cares about Maria. We order our coffees, and sit down. She sits down and stars into my eyes, noticing something. Oh shit. She sips on her coffee quietly observing me, and says, "Your eyes are lighter today." Ummmmmmmmmmmmm........................... ok? I don't know what to say. Once finished with our coffees, I go check out 'Common Sense' by Thomas Paine, since Angelica had been reading it. We headed home, stopping at the pet store, to look at bunnies, knowing she loved them. Once we got home, we chatted a bit about school, when suddenly she sits on my lap, and curls up against my chest. I am flustered. What do I do. She nuzzles my chest and starts stroking my thigh. She looks up at me pleadingly. Oh shit. She doesn't say anything though, and kisses me instead. Phew. WAIT. NO. I TAKE THAT BACK. We are both on the bed when she starts tugging at my shirt. No.  I start shivering, shaking, and crying my eyes out. I rock back and forth, scared. She grabs me into a big warm hug, asking what was wrong. I explained her a vivid memory of Maria's about the time Reynolds had raped and stabbed her, through tears and muffled whimpers. She holds me tight and doesn't let go.

Peggy's POV:

Oh my god. Is Mari ok? I feel so selfish and stupid for what I did, especially after hearing of her vivid past story that had scared her. It hadn't happened like that before. She must've gotten spooked, I was going too fast. I guess I can wait til she feels comfy.

Eliza's Pov:

I think she got the message, and I got up to go dry my face. My makeup was running. Had she noticed? I called Maria telling her to tell her it was a prank, because there was no going back... especially after my makeup was ruined. I wiped it all of, took of Maria's clothes, and put on my blue romper. I felt so much better now. The doorbell rang and the door opened, at this point I ran out of the bathroom, to find a Peggy, very confused.

Maria's Pov:

I explained to her what we'd done, and she laughed. She knew something was fishy but she hadn't known what. She sucked Eliza's neck to see if anything out of the ordinary would happen, but nothing did. We kissed and laughed it off. I'm so glad she wasn't mad, but she pointed at Eliza and said, "There's no point in getting you back now. Look at your neck." She was right. Where she had sucked earlier was a huge hickey, in plain sight, for everyone to see. She looked back at me, "But you... i haven't even started." She said giggling. Oh god.