I will always love you...

Maria: Box in my pocket. I was ready. Think of the necklace as a promise ring, though not a ring. I unlocked the house door slowly, and just as I suspected, she was in our room, with a bag, filled with new clothes. I grab her and kiss her on the cheek, wrapping my arms around her, and I softly start to sing. 

"If I should stay

I hope I wouldn't be in your way

So I know, oh I know
I'll think of you every step of the way," 

I pause for effect looking at her,

"And I will always love you
I will always love you
You
My darling, you..." 

I look into her eyes, seeing tears form, and i sing no further. I realize how stupid it was for me to sing that particular song. I say, "Oh shit. No no no..... Peggy I didn't mean what the rest of the song says, I meant that I'm in love with you...." I pull out the box and she sniffles, "And I want to have you for the rest of my life. So once we have graduated, will you marry me?" I look at her, trying to see what she was thinking. She pushed me onto our bed and lay on me, nuzzling me, then softly biting/kissing my neck. I give her the box, and she takes it, opens it, and takes it out. She gives a loud whimper and puts it around her neck. She then speaks up, "I probably should give you this too, since this is the right moment." She went to her side of the closet, over turning her socks, to find a box, a ring box. She pulls it out, and places it in my hands. I begin to shake, tears forming, and rolling down my cheeks. She opens the box, gets down on one knee and says, " Maria, from the day I met you, I felt so helpless. I didn't quite know what to say, or think. But now I am sure. I love you to the moon and back, even farther than that. I would like you to be my wife, if you'll have me?" I kiss her, and won't stop kissing her, as she places the ring on my finger, I cry into her shoulder, just like I did when I told her I loved her.

Author: Hey guys, sorry I had to change some words in the song. I don't want to be accused of any copyright stuff thx!