Morning Sunshine!

Maria's POV

I woke up inches away from Peggy's face. Memories and images flooded back from last night. I got up slowly and went to grab a bra and a shirt since I had slept in only my shorts last night. Peggy was still asleep, making cute murmurs. She was in my PJs which she must've borrowed, though they were a bit big on her, she looked so hot just lying there. I go to the kitchen and get to the freezer. I had some left over chocolate croissants that I had frozen so they wouldn't go bad, since I had only made them last week. I turned on the oven and placed them on the tray, sliding them in. Since she had only one pair of clothes, I decided to set Peggy out some sweat pants, sweat shirt, socks, underwear and bra (I guessed on cup size) (Do not judge me). Luckily, I kept some of my old bras that were a bit small, that fit her, and as she started to wake up I placed her dirty clothes in the washing machine. I bring in the chocolate croissants, filling the air in my room with sweets aroma. I set her's down beside her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, which led to her pulling me back down on her (she was lying down) and kissing me passionately as she did last night. I lay on her still, unsure whether I should come off, but she was so comforting and warm, that I stayed put, head on her chest just above her boobs. I finally got up and off her, to give her some space, so she could eat her croissant. She nibbled on it quietly and started talking about what she should do today. I told her that she could change out of my PJs and into the assortment I had set out for her while I took a shower. She started to get dressed as I jumped into the shower. Miranda, and American Musical was playing in the shower speaker, so it was kind of hard to hear her if she was saying anything at all.

Sorry for it being so short guys! Warning!!!!!! Next Chapter is from Peggy's Point of View, and it does have some inappropriate content!!! Be warned.