Requested Smut

HEY GUYS!!! I KNOW SOME PEOPLE MAY NOT WANT TO READ SMUT SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE ALTERNATE CHAPTER.

Maria POV: We were getting ready for a high school party, at John's place, going in matching rompers. We planned to stay and have fun as much as we could, but sometimes things don't go according to plan. While at the party Peggy wasn't having fun, so we went back home. We went to our bedroom and started changing, when Peggy talked about doing something special. I didn't know what to think of it but wanted to please her so I agreed, on the condition that if I felt uneasy, we would stop. So instead of buttoning up her night shirt, she pulled me onto our bed, boobs exposed and started kissing me. I wasn't sure what to do but I decided I would start at her neck and go downwards (not too far down though) kissing. She was clearly tickled by it, because I reached her boobs and she began to squirm and moan. I asked her if she wanted me to continue, just to be sure, to which she replied with a solid yes. I kisses her boobs as she moaned, and decided to go back to her lips. We slipped each other's tongues in our mouths, in a tug of war which I won. She looked at me and put me on my back. I have to admit, I was scared. But I wanted to trust Peggy, which is what I did. She took off my shirt, exposing half of my body to the world, and proceeded to do just as I had done. It tickled so much, I couldn't stop squirming! She then proceeded to trace her fingers down my stomach, then a bit farther. I moaned, and started to worry a bit. Where was this going? I knew exactly where this was going. She slipped a finger inside of me, and I began to moan, uncontrollable. This went on for a while back and forth, and eventually we both rest, and I fell asleep.

Peggy's POV: That was new and different, not something I would do everyday.... but you know. Maria seemed a bit uneasy, but she now seemed fine, at rest. We hadn't put our shirts back on, so I cuddled and snuggled myself into her arms, boobs warm and soft. I knew this was the woman I wanted to be with for the rest of my life.

Sorry it was short, but I'm not very good at writing this kind of thing. I think I'll stick to my usual writing.