Graduation

Peggy's POV:

After we had put Maria's past behind us, and had her talk to me more often about what was bothering her, it was nearing. GRADUATION! Maria and I had both gotten into NYU School of arts!! We weren't packing, since it was only a 20 minute walk, or 8 minute drive there. We begin slipping into our gowns, excited for the future ahead, and before we step out, ready to get in line, she kisses me with so much passion, more than I have ever used, and I barely ever say that.      😚🤭 I love her so fucking much!!! Soon we were in line, to step up on the podium, waiting patiently, although it was hard to conceal my happiness. My sisters beamed at my and my dad nodded at me. " Margarita Schuyler!" rang through my ears, and I looked up. Shit I was going up now! I walked up, but not hurriedly, so I wouldn't embarrass myself. I shake Martha's hand firmly, then head off. Maria was so happy she squealed as I stood next to her. I was proud, not just of me, but of both of us. When it was time to throw our hats, I threw my hat quickly and  grabbed her by the waist, kissing Maria. I looked back at my family once I had my lovely moment with her, and saw them all smiling, except for Eliza, she was balling her eyes out.

Maria:

She grabbed me by the waist, and kissed me!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!!!! Her dad even smiled at us!!! Eliza was crying hysterically, and I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. Once we took pictures, and got out of our gowns, we went to the reception, where we stuffed our faces with food!!!!! It was amazing! I DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE MENTIONED THIS OR NOT BUT I LOVE HER SO MUCH! AND I'M NOT LETTING PTSD GET IN MY WAY!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! SQUEEEEEE!!!! (This is very out of character and I apologize in advance.)