(Alternative) Party

Maria's POV

We were  ready for a high school party, at John's place, going in matching rompers. We planned to stay and have fun as much as we could, but sometimes things don't go according to plan.  There were lots of drinks, and drunk men who thought it would be fun to grab our butts. Peggy wasn't having fun, so we went back home. At home we ordered some Pippa's Pizza and Garlic Knots and ate them in front of Mary Poppins. After a while, once the film was over, we played Mozart to get us to sleep, and we snuggled. Since we both couldn't sleep, I went to the tea cupboard and made a pot of Mango Passion fruit tea, infused with vanilla. We were restless, so I decided to put on Titanic, and I didn't fall asleep, because I love the movie, but after that I dozed right off, Peggy in my arms.

Peggy POV

We went to Laurens' place, and I hated every minute of it. I tried making Maria happy by going, but she agreed eventually that this wasn't the party for us. Lafayette grabbed my butt twice, and Maria had to peel him off of me. I love her soooo much. She is everything to me...... graduation was coming up, I was stressed, and the only person who could and did change it was Maria. She was so kind driving us home, although I think she started feeling the same way about the party, and after we were changed and home, she made me tea, while we were listening to music. She eve put on Titanic, because we were both restless, and snuggled up with me. She had fallen asleep after the movie had finished, but I was still awake. She's so beautiful when she sleeps. At one point she was having an odd dream, so I put her head to my chest, and hugged her, feeling her warm body  against mine. I couldn't imagine my life without her. She helped me through my studies, comforted me, and made me feel special. I love her so much.