to save a friend

AN:

before you read, i want to show you this gif to make up for this poor chapter.

❝ Thought you needed some help

❝ Thought you needed some help. ❞

viii. TO SAVE A FRIEND

╳╳╳

"AND... DONE." CALLY SIGHS AS she finally finishes bonding Marcus' small hands together. During the time she was crouched behind the wooden chair, she noticed how disgusting his strange girl hands are. Cracked between the fingers, dirt embedded under the claw like nails. Even from a man like him, Cally thought he would have at least some respect for himself.

Her knees are weak when she tries to stand, grabbing the back of Marcus' splinter filled chair. Her popping joints make her cringe but she soon forgets about them when her gaze lands on Jorge. Her father figure is sitting across the room on the arm of a brown couch, his brown eyes glittering.

Cally starts her way to in front of Marcus'. Circling him almost the same way an animal would when hunting or fighting. She studies her work, how she singlehandedly tied him up. The largest rope around his sternum and his arms behind his back in the most uncomfortable position.

Her hazel iris' are filled with such a menacing look, sending shivers down Marcus' spine. Cally doesn't realize how mean she's coming off to be. Balling and unballing her small hands into fists, her finger nails digging into the black leather gloves. The gloves look to have been cut off at the first joint of her finger, exposing the long, slim units to the world. Her childlike face holds this frown, almost as if she has never learnt to smile. Carved into her and set in stone.

"Stop looking at me like that, little girl." Marcus snaps once the girl in front of him stops. Once the words leave his chapped lips, she turns her head to the side. The ash brown hair that falls to the top of her collar bone shifting its position. "Jorge, make her stop looking at me... this child should learn some respect for their elders!"