Chapter 8: The Institute

(A/n): So I was thinking of doing a one-shot book about Stranger Things. So please give me requests/ writing prompts. Thank You! 

I look out the cab door to see the Institute. It looked pretty nice. There were a bunch of teens and maybe pre-teens outside either talking or messing around. 

The closer we get to the Institute, I see the Professor, Scott, Jean, and some other man I don't know. He kinda looks muscular and gruff. 

I step out of the cab and grab my bags. I didn't really pack much. Just the essentials. 

"Hi..." 

"Hello, (Y/n). This is Logan, he is one of the instructors here." The Professor tells me.

I give a small wave. 

 He turns to Jean and Scott, "Will you to show (Y/n) around the place for me?" 

"Of course!" Jean exclaims. 

*After the tour*

"And this is your room, (Y/n)." Scott finishes. " My room is just down the hall and Jean's room is right next to yours." 

"Thanks you, guys." 

"No problem, (Y/n)." Jean says. 

"Do you need any help unpacking?" Scott asks. 

"No thanks. I didn't really bring much." 

"Oh okay." 

"Oh! We should introduce you to our friends once your done packing." 

I think about it for a few seconds before answering, "Sure. I would like that." 

"Okay. We'll be back in a bit and let you rest and unpack." 

"Thanks. See ya!" 

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N): So as I said earlier, I might be starting an one-shot book about Stranger Things. So if you do like Stranger Things, please request and give me writing prompts. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to update again soon. 

xoxo ~MangoAmethyst