Chapter 9: New Faces

After taking a well needed nap, I start to unpack all my things. I have three boxes total. One being, room decor such as pictures and posters, and the other two being  clothes and my toiletries. 

---------After unpacking--------------

Putting the last pair of leggings in a drawer, I shut it closed. A sigh escaping my lips. 'Finally! I'm done.' I thought to myself. 

Looking at the clock on my nightstand, I see that it was now 4 o'clock in the afternoon. 'I should probably start looking for Jean and Scott.'

Exiting my room, I look down the hall and make my way down the stairs. Entering the living room, I look out the window to see Jean sitting on a bench under a tree. Going outside, I make my way towards her. "Hey, Jean." I say.

"Oh! Hi, (Y/n). Are you done unpacking?" She asks.

"Yes, I am." 

"Great! You should probably meet our friends. Scott is with them now."

"Um, okay. Sure." 

Jean gets up and starts walking, me following behind. We walk for a minute or so until I hear a scream and laughter. I look up from the ground to see a two girls, Scott, and another kid, who's blue. The girl who's screaming has brown hair in a pony-tail, a pink sweater, cream shirt, jeans, and sandals.

 The other girl has short auburn hair with white streaks and is wearing a black tank-top underneath a see-through, long sleeved, green shirt. She's also wearing a leather skirt over black leggings and black gloves. 

And the boy, obviously has blue skin, a tail, and regular clothes. And Scott was also wearing regular clothes with his signature sun-glasses. 

Jean walks up to them with me trailing behind. Scott was the first to see me and he smiles and waves. The other boy looks in my direction and vanishes. Only for him to appear next to me, startling me. 

"Hello. My name is Kurt Wagner. What is your name?" He asks.

After stabilizing my breath, I answer with, "Hey. My name is (Y/n) (L/n)." 

Both of the other girls start walking up to me. "Hey my name is Kitty!" The girl with the pink sweater says. Obviously, she is really peppy. 

"And I'm Rogue." 

"Hi Kitty and Rogue. My name is (Y/n)." 

"And of course you know Scott." Jean says. 

I nod. 

Kurt looks at his watch. Turning to all of us he says, "It's getting pretty late we should probably get some dinner." 

We all nod and head back inside. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! I know it has been a long while and I'm sorry. Honestly I had really bad writers block and obviously, I'm sorta getting over it... I probably won't be able to update every week. And I'm getting really busy with school and sports. So yeah... Sorry again... 

xoxo -MangoAmethyst