Chapter 14: Winter Formal

Before I realized it, Winter Break was coming up and because of that, our school decided to host a school dance. "Winter Formal" to be more exact. I wasn't going to participate until Kitty and Jean tried to change my mind.

"(Y/n)..." Kitty whined. "It's Winter Formal! We all have to go! Even Rogue is going!"

"Yeah, (Y/n)! It's going to be fun! None of us have dates so we decided to go together." Jean said trying to convince me.

I sighed, "I just don't see the point! Why spend twenty dollars to show up to school?"

"So we could have fun with friends!" Kitty exclaimed.

"We can have fun without going to school." I say stubbornly.

"I'm going to see if Scott can help us convince you." Jean says standing up to go to Scott's room.

"He won't!" I call to her.

"There's no harm in trying!" She yells back.

I groan, "I don't even like dresses! And I sure as heck don't want to spend additional money on a dress."

"You don't even need to buy one! I can lend you one of mine!" Kitty persists.

Soon enough, Jean and Scott walk into my room.

"Good! Now help me convince these idiots to not to make me go to the school dance." I tell Scott.

"He's here to convince you to go to Winter Formal!" Jean groans.

"I am?" Scott asks confused.

This only makes me laugh. "He doesn't even know why he's here!"

"Shut up, (Y/n)!" Kitty says.

I sit up, staring at the three of them, "Whatever you three try to do, it won't convince me to go to the dance."

"But (Y/n)," Jean whines, "everyone is going except you!"

"Even I'm going." Scott points out.

I groan and think it over, "Fine! I'll go! But just know I probably won't enjoy myself."

"Yes!" Kitty yells pumping her fist in the air.

"Great! Now we can decide what we're gonna wear." Jean said excitedly.

"Help me." I mouth towards Scott.

He only chuckles in reply. "Good luck with that (Y/n)!" He calls out leaving my room.

"No! Come back! Save me!" I call out playfully.

Sup. I've been forced to try and continue this story so my friends can make fun of me so here's an old chapter I never published from a year ago lol

Also y'all should totally follow me on Instagram ;) @/seren.dxpity or if you like kpop @/star.ryrose

I'm tryna get that CLOUTTTTTT
I'm kidding plz don't think I'm a clout chaser