Chapter 10: A Couple of Texts

During dinner, we all joked around, barely eating the food on our plates. Just as Scott finished telling us a story, I hear my phone go off in my back pocket.

Taking it out, I see that it was a text from Jason.

Jason: Hey! So... I missed you today... I hope your having fun at your new school. School for me will be extremely bland without you.

Me: Hi! Aww... I miss you too. I absolutely love it here! I've already made a few friends.

I look back up and continue to joke around with Jean and the others until I hear another ding a few minutes after.

Jason: That's Great! Well, I have to go.

Me: Oh, okay.
Me: Bye!

Jason: Bye!

Looking back up, I see Scott looking at me. Feeling a blush form on my cheeks, I smile and continue to talk to Jean.

After about fifteen minutes, we all slowly start to leave to our rooms.

Closing the door, I sigh. 'What was I worried about?' I ask myself, mentally.

'I absolutely love it here.'

*Time Skip* A couple days later

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. Slowly getting up, I shut the alarm off. Getting up from bed, I look at the time and realize that it's 6:30 A.M. Why am I up so early you ask? Well, it's my first day of school! Well the actual school. I will be going to Bayville High for actual school and will have some sessions for my powers after school.

I groggily make my way to my closet to pick out my outfit.

A/n: If you hate all of them you can choose your own

Thinking that I look fine, I go do my hair. Just putting my (h/c) hair into a ponytail.

Walking out the door, all I hear is chaos. I hear kids yelling at each other for rides or what time the bus is supposed to come or what time it was.

I continue to the kitchen to see Jean, Scott, Kitty, and Rogue in a corner eating together. I make my way over to them picking up an apple and granola bar on the way. I slide over into the seat next to Scott and telling everyone hi.

After eating for a bit, we all get up making our way outside to getting into Scott's car for a ride to Bayville.

A new chapter of my life has finally begun.