All I want is what I can't have...

The bell had just rung and Frank rushed to the art room. When he approached, Mr. Way was already there greeting him. "Frank," he held out his hand, but Frank went in for a hug. Mr. Way just stood there. "Thank you for helping me, you're like a father," he breathed out the word 'father' because it was clear that Mr. Way had a daddy kink from his dominance--or something in that area. Mr. Way pulled back and cleared his throat. Frank winked at him. "Can I come in, daddy?" he bit his lip. A little squeak escaped Mr. Way's mouth and he nodded. Frank sashayed past him, making sure to bump into Mr. Way's crotch a little.

 Mr. Way closed the door and suddenly Frank was pinned against it. "Listen," Mr. Way breathed. "I'm doing this to help you. We're not doing anything sexual," he looked sternly at Frank. Frank just smiled. "Baby, I don't think you realize that you're already being sexual. I know that this is a turn on for you," he bit his lip. "You like being in control, daddy?" Mr. Way groaned and released Frank. Frank walked up to his desk and sat on it. Mr. Way just watched him. Frank raised an eyebrow and patted his lap for Mr. Way to come over. Mr. Way sighed and walked over. Frank pulled him by his collar, "you're a pretty boy, aren't you?" he breathed. He squeezed Frank's thighs and he let out a  dramatic moan. "Do that again, daddy," Frank breathed at him. "Frank! I said we're not doing anything sexual! I'm here to help you, not fuck you," he didn't move away, which gave Frank the clue that this was a show. He needed to do something to pull him all the way in.

"Daddy? Are you yelling because I'm being a bad boy?" Frank looked up with innocent eyes. "Because," he moved next to Mr. Way's ear, "I will take the punishment. Anything to please you... sir," he bit Mr. Way's neck and a whimper escaped his mouth. "F-Frank," he breathed out. "Please," he whined. "I should be the one begging, Mr. Way." at that, he slammed Frank down on the desk and crawled on top. He kissed Frank hard and he moaned into his teacher's mouth. "Oh, my god," he yanked Frank's hair and he let out a pleasured whimper. Mr. Way bit down hard on Frank's neck. He practically screamed in pleasure. Suddenly Mr. Way got off and started pacing, slightly biting his nails. "W-"

"You need to leave," he demanded.