On the first day of school, my teacher gave to me...

Frank ran through the hall, panting and trying to keep his books intact with his hands. This was the third day that he was late for art. Frank came to a halt in front of his art class and tried to catch his breath. He turned the doorknob slowly and pulled the door open. Mr. Way looked over and smirked when he saw it was Frank. Frank smiled back but quickly ducked his head and walked over to his desk.

Mr. Way continued with what he was saying and turned to grab papers. Mr. Way never asked for late slips, which all the kids loved. Frank couldn't help but stare at the back of his tight pants. His eyes drifted up to his strong back muscles. Frank could only imagine what he could do with such a strong body. "Frank!" Frank snapped up to Mr. Way calling his name. Frank jumped up, "yes?" he said quickly. "Will you pass out papers?" Mr. Way glanced at his legs and it made Frank shiver. Was he checking Frank out?  "Um, yeah. Sure," he grabbed the papers from his teacher, their hands briefly touching each other. Frank looked down and bit his lip from the contact. It seemed Mr. Way did, too, because Frank saw him lifting his head when he looked back up.

Mr. Way returned to his desk and Frank started putting papers on desks. When he reached Lindsey's desk--a girl that always fucked with Frank because she knew he was gay--she winked at him and bit her lip. Frank groaned and walked away, turning to Mr. Way's desk. "Is that all?" Frank put his hands together and fluttered his eyelashes as innocently as possible. Mr. Way leaned in and whispered, "actually, I need to talk to you. But it's private... Can we go to the hallway?" he flashed a million dollar smile and Frank was surprised that he didn't actually fall. Frank breathed out desperately and instantly regretted it when he saw Mr. Way's concerned face. "Umm, yeah, uh, sure," he awkwardly smiled.

Mr. Way led Frank out and closed the door behind them. Frank just stared at his movements. "Um, w-what d'ya need?" Frank breathed. "Nervous?" Mr. Way chuckled. Frank let out a fake laugh with a ruined face in return. "I noticed that you don't seem to talk to anyone much, so I tried to see how you would react if I put you up in front of the class," Mr. Way started. "I think you have anxiety, Frankie, erm, uh, Frank." Mr. Way cleared his throat and Frank just bit his lip. Mr. Way was staring at Frank's mouth while he did this. Frank felt his gaze so he did it slow and hard. Gerard breathed out hard and bounced a little. "Um, my, uh, point is that I want to see you after school to figure out what we can do about this." he avoided eye contact. Frank stepped closer and Mr. Way held his breath. "On one condition," Frank teased him by dragging his index finger lightly across his chest. He knew that Mr. Way wanted something, and he was going to get it. "W-what is that?" he pulled away a little, but not enough to show Frank to stop. "It's just going to be us. Your room, fully dressed, and an occasional kiss," he winked and blew a kiss at Mr. Way before walking back in the class, swinging his hips. He was a brat, sure, but he always got what he wanted.