What will we do

Frank showed up to Gerard's class, hoping he wasn't out to get coffee, but of course, he was. Frank sat in Gerard's chair, spinning in it and instantly getting dizzy from lack of water and spinning combined. He got up and shook off the dizziness, going over to the cabinet that was rumored to every kind of snack you could imagine, only when Frank opened it, it wasn't that innocent-- well, at least with his mind looking at it. 

Just rows of different belts-- spiky ones, leather ones, rainbow ones, designer ones, how weird that he would hold all of these belts in his classroom. Suddenly there was a creaking sound that could only mean one of two things-- either he was getting fat and ruining the floors, or someone was coming in. He turned slowly, scared to see anyone--even Gerard. When he looked at the door, no one was there. Dammit, that means he was getting fat. When he turned back around he felt air being blown on his face and heard himself screaming as some word he couldn't even register was yelled at him. 

"G-Gerard... hey," he said once his eyes could process what was before him. "Interested in my closet?" Gerard moved closer to Frank. "Or perhaps what's in my closet?" he pulled out a spikey belt. "Gerard, I..." Gerard shushed him. "Relax, Kitten," Frank blushed, putting his head down and biting his lip. "You like that, Kitten,"  Frank pulled his hair out of his face, letting fall back into the same place, just trying to get the heat off of his face. Gerard softly grabbed the back of Frank's neck, pulling him to his chest. Frank looked longingly into Gerard's eyes, waiting for him to make the next move, Frank already submitting to him before he even knew what they were doing. 

Gerard pulled him into a kiss, pulling Frank up into his arms, wrapping his legs around his back. Gerard ran his hands up and down Frank's thighs, his tongue and teeth focusing on his neck. The most important part of a dom, in Gerard's opinion, was to be there to make the sub moan out your name, no matter what it took. The pleasure for a dom mostly came from the noises a sub made if he were being honest. And from what he could tell, that's everything he was doing.