Chapter i dont rember ill update it later

(I know you mother fuckers want this story, so I'm finally writing your porn)

What's happening? Frank thought. It was all echoey and weird. It looked like the scene was moving. It felt all dizzy and like it wasn't real. It felt like... a dream. Wait. Maybe he was lucid dreaming. But he couldn't control what he was doing, he just knew that it wasn't real. Suddenly a door opened out of nowhere. Gerard walked out in a fancy black and red suit that made him look hot as fuck. Frank quivered as he grabbed him by the throat and lowered him so he was laying on the ground. "You're gonna love this."

Gerard snapped and suddenly they were both naked. "I-" Gerard shut him up with a deep and passionate kiss. "Just let me work," at that, Gerard grabbed him by his member and moved down to take Frank down his throat. Frank just cried out, looking for anything to grasp so he could cope with the pleasure. He grabbed Gerard's shoulders and dug his fingernails into his back, muttering cuss words under his breath.

Gerard laid back, pulling Frank up so he was sitting on his lap. He set Frank down on his member slowly, making him squeeze his eyes shut in pain as he scratched down Gerard's chest. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

He hit that spot, making Frank open his eyes and gasp out a moan. "Do that a-again," Frank panted. Gerard bounced his hips up and down until Frank made a high pitched moan. He went faster, hitting that spot dead on over and over. Frank scratched down Gerard's chest, begging for any stability. "I-I'm gonna come soon if you keep doing that," Gerard bit his lip and sat up, moving Frank down so he was on his back.

He bit his neck right on the sweet spot, making Frank cry out. He hit the spot over and over, sucking and biting on his sweet spot and biting his bottom lip as he tried to make him come. Frank's moans got higher and higher as he finally found his release and came all over his stomach.

He panted hard, trying to catch his breath. Gerard looked like he was crackling like an old TV losing its signal. "Gerard?" Frank's voice was fading out. "Gerard!" he vanished and Frank woke up in a puddle of sweat. "Fuck."

That was one of the only sex dreams Frank had ever had. It was by far the best. Now he wanted Gerard. His pants felt wetter than the rest of his body. Oh fuck. He didn't. He walked over to his door, turning on the light and looking down his boxers. He fucking came in his sleep. He changed his boxers and cleaned up, falling back asleep. Wait till Gerard here's about this one.