When all hell rises.

Frank had just arrived at school and he walked through the doors. He saw Mr. Way outside of his door and bit his lip, looking down a bit. He was contemplating all night whether or not that had actually happened yesterday. Hooking up with a teacher was one of the hottest things you could do today. Mr. Way pulled him aside by his arm. "I need to talk to you," he whispered to Frank. That answered his question: Mr. Way definitely wanted him. "Okay," he rubbed the arm that was in Mr. Way's hand up and down Mr. Way's arm. When he realized what was happening, he immediately pulled away. Frank bit his lip. "Don't bite your lip, dude," Mr. Way whispered. "Excuse me, I am not a 'dude'. I'm an emo," he looked at Mr. Way proudly. Mr. Way just giggled. Gotcha. So he liked jokes. Frank could give him some jokes. After all, his life was a joke.

Mr. Way pulled him into the classroom and closed the door. "Okay, Frankie," he tucked a loose hair behind Frank's ear. Frank bit his lip and looked up. "I've thought about what happened yesterday, and I want it to continue. But keep it private. Don't tell your friends, therapist, no one. Got it?" he looked sternly at Frank. "Yes, master," Frank teased. "And you can't pull shit like that at school," he ran a hand slowly down Frank's arm, biting his lip the whole way. Frank looked up and nodded. "But when we're alone I can call you daddy and master, right sugar?" he gave Gerard pleading eyes like there was actually a debate about it. 

Gerard just bit his lip and grinned. Frank stepped closer and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "I've got to go to class, baby," Frank whispered in his ear. Gerard wrapped his hands around Frank's hips. "Stay for one more minute?" he begged. "I thought we agreed that I'd be the only one begging," he bit on Gerard's ear a bit. A soft whimper left his mouth as Frank breathed on his neck. "I'm gonna go," he breathed into his teacher's neck. Gerard squeezed on his sides. Frank moaned into his neck. He kissed down Gerard's neck silently. Frank ran his hands up Gerard's biceps. Gerard ran his hands up Frank's back. "Touch me," Frank whispered tightly. Gerard breathed out hard. "Soon, baby," he whispered into Frank's ear. Frank put his hand up Mr. Way's shirt and clawed back down. Mr. Way let out a soft moan. "I've never felt so good being touched," he breathed in Frank's neck. Frank bit his neck softly. Mr. Way pulled back and stared at the door with an awkward smile. Frank looked at the door with a confused face. Lindsey.