Drinking and Fucking.

When Frank got home, he couldn't help himself. He had picked up two bottles he promised never to touch again. Vodka and ibuprofen. He drank every last drop of the vodka, thinking about what he had done. He still couldn't believe that he had kissed Lindsey, he still couldn't believe that he hooked up with his teacher, and for some crazy reason, the most unbelievable thing, he asked his teacher not to hurt him when all he's ever wanted was for him to wreck him!

Frank got up and groaned, throwing the glass bottle across the room and shattering it. He couldn't stop himself. He called a cab and had it drop him off at Gerard's house. He walked up to the door with his apartment number and knocked on it, bouncing while he waited.

The door opened and Frank jumped on Gerard and smashed his lips on him. Frank was surprised when he didn't pull back, but even more, surprised when Gerard pulled him in and closed the door. "I need you, baby," Frank breathed in Gerard's ear. He jumped into his arms and started biting and sucking on his neck. Gerard carried him to his room, not breaking to kiss. He closed the door, and within seconds, Frank was standing in front of his teacher, pinning him to the door, and whispering hotly right in his ear, "you're all mine," and pulling his shirt up. Gerard moaned and grabbed onto Frank's back. Gerard pushed Frank back and stared at him. "What are you doing?" Frank slurred, using crazy hand gestures. "I-- we can't..." he sighed. "I want this to be special, but you're clearly wasted off of your ass," Gerard breathed. "Gee, I wanted this before I was drunk," Frank tried. "But I don't want your first time being a drunken memory." Gerard looked up with puppy eyes. "Gee?" Frank stepped closer and he looked up, signaling Frank to continue. "We're staying here tomorrow. We're not going to go to school. We're going to wait for my hangover to pass, and then you're going to wreck me," Frank decided. 

Gerard walked over to him and wrapped his arms around his waist. "When did you get so dominant?" Gerard practically moaned. "I didn't get dominant, I got drunk," Frank kissed him and ran his hands through his hair. Gerard giggled into the kiss and pulled Frank to his bed. Frank lay on the bed, patting for Gerard to join him. Gerard climbed on him and they fell gently onto the bed in a deep, rich kiss. Frank felt that this wasn't any kiss. There was something behind it. Guilt? Desire? Lust? Love.