Do I taste better than the rest?

Frank just stared at him. Suddenly he was being held above the ground by his collar. Mr. Way put him down and started pacing again. "Look, I'm sorry. I just--I got overwhelmed with you, and oh my god your moans!" he said aggressively, shoving Frank back down on the desk. Frank pushed him off, but he pushed back, grabbing Frank by the neck. Frank moaned with delight, begging for his teacher to touch him lower. He held on to his shoulders and Mr. Way put him down. "I'm so sorry," he put his head in his hands. Frank put a hand on his back, and again, he was shoved to the desk. This time, with a raspy voice, Mr. Way whispered hotly in his ear "I'm going to fuck you like an animal," and he choked Frank. Frank just did what he could to moan. Mr. Way smiled with the pleasure of the sight.

 He dropped Frank and kissed him softly. Frank kissed back, loving his cigarette-stained mouth. Mr. Way put his tongue to the tip of Frank's and bit his lip. Frank let out a soft moan into his teacher's mouth. Mr. Way grabbed his thighs and squeezed hard. Frank reached down to Mr. Way's pants, trying to unbuckle them, but Mr. Way pulled back. "What the hell is happening to me?" he groaned. "I-I'm sorry," Frank looked down. "No, no, baby. This isn't your fault," Mr. Way came back and took Frank's jaw in his hand, smiling at the beautiful boy's eyes. Once again, he couldn't resist and he kissed Frank on the lips. He had imagined doing things to Frank since the day he laid eyes on him, but he never expected him to want it, too. Speaking of which, Frank was getting desperate and squeezing Mr. Way's back and shoulders, trying not to fuck him when he didn't want it. He was so turned on. God, he could only imagine the things Mr. Way could do to him. Would do to him. His pants suddenly got tighter and he whimpered as he realized he would have to take care of it himself. Mr. Way pulled off and sucked on his neck. Which, by the way, didn't help with Frank's throbbing member at all. Frank moaned and grabbed Mr. Way's back, clawing down his spine.

This was the teacher's favorite part of making out: when the other person was desperate for sex. He teased Frank by licking and sucking on the sweet spot of his neck, he knew he liked it because Frank was practically dry humping him, begging for friction. Frank couldn't take it, he ground his hips against his teacher and bit his neck while pulling on the ends of his hair. It all came separately, then all at once. Mr. Way moaned louder than either of them had the entire time. "I want you," Frank begged. "I want to hear you screaming my name," Mr. Way bucked his hips at Frank. Frank moaned as he got harder. "Uh, Mr. Way?" he pulled back a little so he could see his face. "What is your name?" Frank's hands were on his shoulders, arms fully outstretched. "I'm Gerard," he smiled. "Hello, Gerard. I'm your little slut," he ran a hand through Gerard's hair and smiled back.