Enjoy

Hello, I'm very angry right now and instead of punching someone in the face for the third time, I'm going to write. Enjoy this chapter that's set aside from the rest of the story that's just about kinky sex.

Gerard grabbed Frank by the throat. "Stop fucking playing with me," Frank had been making all these high pitched noises and rubbing himself through his shorts and talking about a fantasy he had never spoken about to anyone before. Frank quivered as Gerard strengthened his grip, focusing on the sides of his throat over his windpipe. He was great at choking people in a way that made anyone love it. 

Frank tried to touch himself, but Gerard pinned his arms against the wall, Frank looking down so he couldn't make eye contact. Gerard put the boy's arms into one hand, using the other to grab his face so Frank could look at him. "You're filthy, but you love it. You like being a little slut. My little slut." Frank felt those words make his pants getting tighter, almost as if they were pulling him up. "P-please," he whimpered out, avoiding eye contact. "Please what?" Gerard spat at him. "Please touch me," he looked Gerard in the eyes, his heart racing. 

Gerard shoved him down on his bed, tearing his pants down from his waist. He licked Frank's member through his boxers, making him flinch and grab onto Gerard's hair for stability. Gerard pulled away, pinning Frank on the bed. "Stay like that."

Frank did as he was told, holding his hands to the headboard while Gerard walked into his closet. He came back holding ropes and handcuffs. "Which ones?" Frank's eyes went huge. Holy shit, he didn't expect this. "H-handcuffs," he said softly. Gerard threw the ropes on the floor, crawling over Frank on the bed. 

I just gave up on this, enjoy what you have