Fuck the world, I love you.

Frank smiled and blushed, looking down to what had just been described as "beautiful".  He looked up at his teacher with an eyebrow raised. "Planning on jumping my bones anytime soon?" he smirked at Mr. Way, of which was still gawking at Frank's body. "Y-yeah... I just-- fuck, you're gorgeous." he stepped closer but stopped himself as if there was some boundary between them. Frank rolled his eyes, stepping forward and latching himself on Gerard. He kissed him hard enough to make him be sure of what Frank wanted. 

Frank giggled as he was suddenly picked up, wrapped up in Gee's arms. He pulled off and smiled at what he would never expect a teacher to be doing-- Gerard was, of course, giving him a hickey. Frank laughed but quickly stopped when Gerard pulled away from his neck. Frank pouted at the lack of teeth digging into him. Gerard raised an eyebrow in question. "What?" Frank whined. "Why are you laughing?" Gerard's expression didn't change. Frank bit his lip, desperately trying to hold back a smile, but failing. Gerard couldn't move his hands to pull Frank's chin to him, so he nudged him up with his head. "Daddy's a little desperate, huh?" Frank smirked a devious look at Gerard.  "Don't play with me," Gerard grumbled as he set Frank on the bed. "But isn't that the point, daddy?" Frank leaned back on his elbows, flashing a wild smile.  Gerard bit his lip, trying not to go straight to his favorite game with a submissive. Although, he wouldn't be surprised if Frank was into it... Well, come on, Frank was already sleeping with his teacher-- of course, he'd be into it.

Gerard smiled, slowly climbing on Frank and never breaking eye contact, earning a curious look from his new submissive.  "Whatcha doin'  there, love?" Frank kept eye contact as well. Gerard put a finger to his mouth, signaling Frank not to speak. Frank smirked, a way of agreeing to his little games. "I'm not your love. I'm your teacher." Gerard looked at him with hungry eyes. Frank bit his lip, getting into a naughty student role. "Mr. Way," he said in an obvious tone, "I think we both know that you're not going to be my teacher tonight. You're going to be my playmate. And I'll be your toy." he whispered closer to Gerard's neck than his ear. Gerard loved what a good fuck Frank could be. "That means you have to play my games-- listening to everything I say or you're not going to enjoy being my toy very much," he replied in the same manner. "Mr. Way... I don't think you've gotten the fact that I'll always be your toy, no matter the pain." he pulled his teacher closer, breaking into a full whisper, "although, I must say... I love the pain."