Give me more, give me more, give me more.

When the bell rang, Frank exited the classroom and was greeted by Lindsey's touch. "Hey, baby," Frank nuzzled Lindsey's neck as she pulled him into a hug. Frank wrapped his arms around her and she ran her hands up his back, on his neck, and finally through his hair. Frank bit his lip, trying to hide his turn on. She tugged a little at a not, and Frank let out a little whimper. She pulled back and smiled. "Let's go to my house, baby," she grabbed Frank's hand and off they went.

When they arrived, Lindsey pulled Frank inside. "I have a special room for art," she whispered. She pulled Frank up the stairs. "Honey? Is that you?" someone yelled from downstairs. "Yeah, it's me," she continued pulling Frank up the stairs. They got to a door and Lindsey covered Frank's eyes. "Your hands are so soft," Frank put his own hands in hers. Lindsey just smiled.

She opened the door and walked Frank in. "Ta-da!" she pulled her hands away and Frank's eyes adjusted. "Its... Beautiful!" he gushed. It was a blush pink and full of exotic paintings of plants, animals, famous locations, skulls, bands, guitars, and buildings. There were four white desks full of supplies and canvases. Frank turned to Lindsey and smiled. Frank stepped closer. "Are you sure I can use this stuff?" he put his hands together. "Of course," Lindsey pulled him into a hug. Frank pulled back and smiled at her. "What?" Lindsey giggled. Frank wasn't sure, but he knew one thing: that he wanted her lips on his. He leaned in and kissed her. Their lips moved at the same pace. Lindsey pushed her tongue slightly to Frank's lips, asking for entrance, Frank allowed her in. Frank put his hands on her hips and Lindsey put her arms around his neck. "Lindsey, baby," a feminine voice called. Lindsey pulled off and walked to her door. Holy shit, Frank thought. I just made out with Lindsey Ballato, he cursed.