Play It Out

(Little writer's note: I'm so freaking sorry that I haven't been updating anything lately, but I've finally got past this awful writer's block that I've been denying having in the first place. But I should be updating a lot more often, most likely not on any specific schedule, seeing as I only really write when I'm inspired. Thank you for being patient, and now the story you've all been waiting for.)

The next day was a Ditch Day, so only about 20 kids showed up, Frank as one of them. He was the only the only one in Gerard's first period, so that was up to him to take advantage of it. He shut the door to Gerard's classroom, walking up to his desk and sitting on top like he did the day before. "Oh, Gee!" he sang. "Yes, Mr. Iero?" he responded, not looking up. "I like that," Frank breathed, turning on the desk so he was facing his teacher. "makes me feel powerful like I'm your boss and you're just a little bitch desperate for a promotion," he slid off o the desk, perfectly seating himself on Gerard's lap. Only then did Gerard look up, chuckling to himself before standing up with Frank around his waist, putting his lips right next to Frank's ear and whispering "we'll see who's a bitch when I slam you against the wall and have you beg to get me off." Frank had a long shiver down his spine just hearing those words, imagine what would happen to him if that was actually happening.

Gerard turned them around, slamming Frank against the wall and forcing his tongue down Frank's throat. "G-gee," Frank panted, "What do you want, little bitch," he pulled Frank's hair back, giving him access to his neck and instantly latching his teeth into it. Frank let out a sobbing moan, not regretting talking one bit. 

Frank reached for Gerard's belt, pulling it off faster than he could say stop. Gerard immediately responded by pulling off his shirt, even though it was a button-up. "Ge-Gerard, stop," Frank panted, trying to calm down. "What, why?" Gerard breathed out. "I-I feel like we're being watched." Frank looked around, trying to catch the crook that may or may not be watching them. "I think it's kinda hot." Gerard panted, kissing Frank harshly. Frank closed his eyes and moaned into the way that Gerard's tongue roamed his mouth. "B-but we could get in trouble," 

"That's the best part, is it not?" Frank only smiled and shook his head, hopping off of him and leaving to his next class.