Chapter 22.

Everyone was so tense because Michael was so tense, it was agonizing really. My eyes kept darting around the restaurant to see if Nash was returning to the table with our food. I spotted him and quickly looked down to my lap. I heard Michael huff and straighten up.

"Here's your food, hope you like it!" Nash smiled.

I silently thanked him and the boys all grumbled. I had lost my appetite, but Michael was eating his food at lightening speed, probably just to get us out of here quicker. Nash reappeared and I wanted to melt into my seat.

"So how is everything?" He asked cheerfully, his eyes flickering around at everyone and eventually landing on mine.

"Great, can we have the check?" Michael practically growled. I elbowed him in the ribs, but his glare didn't move from Nash.

"But Kelsey hasn't even touched her food." Nash answered.

My eyes widened and I looked back and forth between Michael's reddening face and Nash's innocent one. I gripped Michael's shirt in my hands, I couldn't have him start a fight here. Not days before their first show, he'd surely get arrested.

"She'll take it to go." Michael said between gritted teeth.

"Kelsey did you not like the food?" Nash asked, completely ignoring Michael's comment. I nearly choked on my spit.

"No, I'm not hungry." I croaked out. Michael was now gripping the table and his knuckles were white. The boys all looked uneasy now, and were on the edges of their seats ready if something were to happen.

"She's going to take it to go, pal." Michael seethed. Nash finally looked at Michael, whose veins were protruding and neck to his forehead was red.

"Are you her brother?" Nash asked innocently. My jaw dropped and I tightened my grip on Michael's shirt.

"No you fucking moron, I'm her boyfriend and if you don't get the fuck away from this table I will not hesitate to shove this butter knife down your throat." 

"Michael!" I squeaked, and looked at Nash who looked terrified and disgusted.

"S-sorry." Nash mumbled and made a bee line for the kitchen.

"He's going to call the police, oh my god, you're going to be arrested." I groaned. 

"If he comes back here, I'll give them a real reason to arrest me." Michael spat.

"You are insane, you know that?" I quickly replied. A different waiter had come over to the table to give us our bill, and he seemed wary. Ashton had pulled out his credit card and the waiter took it quickly and returned it twice as fast. I left some money on the table for a tip, because I knew no one else would from fear of being glared at to death by Michael. 

"I hate that guy, if I ever see him again I'll-" Michael began.

"Stop! You're acting so fucking crazy, he was being nice to me. He helped me home yesterday. You should have thanked him, or have been slightly nice to him! He didn't deserve that at all and you know it Michael." I said standing face to face with him.

"He fucking asked me if I was your brother, I have never wanted to strangle someone as much as I wanted to strangle him."

"So what! How was he supposed to know!" I challenged.

"Oh I don't know, I wasn't making it blatantly obvious or anything. Why are you defending him?" He questioned.

"Because you just attacked that poor boy in there for no reason!" I yelled, puling at my hair. "Boys are going to talk to me, they are going to be friendly with me but that doesn't mean they're flirting with me! You need to calm down!" I instantly regretted telling him to calm down, because his whole face changed he was furious and his eyes were wild. He said nothing and turned away from me.

"Where are we going?" Calum asked in a small voice.

"Back to the flat." Michael muttered.

I was completely dumbfounded, this was way worse than yelling at each other. I knew how angry it was and it was just creepy that he was acting so calm. He was going to blow up sooner or later, and at this point I would rather take the yelling over the silence. This was leaving me to think of how this was all going to play out later, I was getting increasingly nervous with every minute of silence that loomed over us. 

When we had gotten to the flat, Michael hadn't even looked behind him to make sure the rest of us had followed him or not. I heard a door slam and by the sound of it I was surprised the door hadn't fallen off it's hinges. He was fuming, and I didn't know whether to talk to him or not.

"Well what do we do now?" Luke whispered as we all sat down in the living room.

"Do I go talk to him?" I questioned. 

"No no no no!" They all whispered together.

"Not yet, let him cool down for a bit." Ash said, and turned the TV on. I nodded and leaned back into the couch. I let a few episodes of a random show go by before I got up from the couch to make my way to Michael. I gave the boys a nod and they all saluted me as I walked closer to the room. I sighed and turned the knob and walked in.

His eyes were immediately on me. I closed the door and sat on the bed opposite to the one he was on.

"You're really mad." I started.

He nodded.

"Really really mad?" I asked.

He nodded again.

"Like super super really really really REALLY mad?" 

He nodded. I was just trying to get a small smile out of him, and it wasn't working. He was super super really really really REALLY mad.

"I shouldn't have told you to calm down earlier." I said in a small voice. He looked at me for a minute and closed his eyes. 

"I over reacted." He sighed. "I probably shouldn't have told him I was going to shove a butter knife down his throat."

I giggled a little, "Probably not."

"I'm sorry. C'mere." He said with his arms out. I jumped onto his bed and cuddled into his arms. 

"No more threatening to shove knives down people's throats." I said, my voice muffled because my head was against his chest. He laughed.

"I promise." He said and kissed the top of my hair.

AUTHOR'S NOTE (READ THIS BECAUSE I'M SO SORRY)

HELLO FRIENDS, I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE MONTHS. I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN BUSY I JUST HAVEN'T BEEN MOTIVATED TO WRITE LATELY. BUT I AM BACK AND I ONLY HAVE 22 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL SO AFTER THAT I SHOULD BE UPDATING FREQUENTLY. BUT AGAIN I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG. WHILE I WAS GONE THERE WERE SO MANY READS AND FAVORITES ON THIS STORY AND I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. I'M SORRY IF YOU THOUGHT I WASN'T GOING TO KEEP WRITING THIS STORY, BUT I AM I SWEAR.

I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA FOR A STORY, AND IT WOULD BE ANOTHER FANFIC BUT ABOUT SAM WILKINSON IF ANY OF YOU KNOW WHO HE IS AND I REALLY WANT TO WRITE IT BECAUSE I THINK IT WOULD BE SUPER FUN, BUT I DON'T WANT TO WRITE TWO STORIES AT ONCE YA FEEL ME? SO I THINK I'M GOING TO FINISH THIS ONE AND THEN WRITE THE SAMMY ONE.

OK I REALLY LOVE YOU FOR READING THIS STORY YOU'RE ALL THE BEST OMG THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH MY THROUGHOUT MY NOT UPDATING BULLSHIT. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH IT'S KIND OF VIOLENT SORRY YOUNG ONES. OKAY BYE I LOVE YOU.

-A(manda)
p.s I am A from pretty little liars
p.s.s. pretty little liars starts again next tuesday yaaas