Chapter 31.

I had stayed with the boys until midnight, and Michael offered to sleep over mine but I declined because he would have kept me up all night. I had school today and as much as I wanted to take the day off, I couldn't because it had just started and I really didn't want to miss anything. I wanted to spend the day with the boys because I didn't really know when they were leaving and I had really missed them.

I was waiting for the bus patiently, it was always a few minutes late I could never figure why because the driver always went twenty over the speed limit. Jacob showed up smiling, and when he was next to me he took one headphone out.

"So how was your weekend?" He asked smirking.

"Did the girls already tell you or something?" I sighed, and rolled my eyes. Erica and Tessa were absolutely convinced that Michael and I had sex before they showed up at my apartment.

"No, I just know the boyfriend is in town." He shrugged. I blushed slightly, and looked down.

"Uh, yeah it was fun. We just kind of stayed in and caught up." The bus had arrived, and we both started shuffling towards the door.

"That's it? You haven't seen him in like a month and you just talked?" Jacob whined. I rolled my eyes, I mean we didn't exactly just talk but I wasn't going to explain what happened to him. "If I hadn't seen my girlfriend in that long I would have banged her until she couldn't walk." He sighed. My eyes went wide, and I coughed from the surprise of his words. Jacob just laughed and slid onto the bus. We sat in our regular seats and I looked down at my lap.

"So how was your weekend?" I finally asked, trying to change the subject.

"Boring, but probably not as boring as yours." He laughed. I hid my face in my hands, I had Erica and Tessa thinking I had sèx, and now I had Jacob making fun of me because I didn't. I was silent the rest of the ride to school.

I walked into homeroom at the last possible minute to avoid an interrogation by Erica. She smirked at me as I sat down. I got a few minutes of silence as announcements were being made, and then it was question time.

"So did anything else happen after you left?" She asked excitedly.

"Why is everyone so interested in my sèx life?" I groaned. This was terribly awkward, especially since everyone had different takes on it. "Nothing happened!"

"You're so difficult. But anyway, Luke is kind of cute." She replied, looking at her nails. I refused to play match maker, it was like setting my brothers up on dates. Is this how Ashton felt?

"Uh huh." I answered, trying to sound disinterested so we would get off the subject of Luke being cute.

"I think we should all hang out after school." She went on, "Cam doesn't have work we could all go for froyo or something." She suggested. I sighed, I guess it wouldn't be too bad letting them hang out with the boys.

"Fine, only because I really want froyo." I said. Erica's whole face lit up, and she clapped her hands together.

"You're the best Kelsey." She squeaked, standing up as the bell rang for first period. "See you after school!"

The day dragged on, and I found myself texting Michael through most of my classes. He had told the boys about our froyo group date and they agreed. I honestly hadn't paid any attention to my teachers today, I was busy watching the clock. I should have just taken the day off, I mentally scolded myself. Maybe I'd take tomorrow off. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to take every day off that the boys were here. They would have to leave soon, and I wasn't going to be home for a few months. Now they were here and this was the only time I'd get to see them until my first school vacation, and I was stuck at school. I sighed and tapped the desk in front of me with my fingers impatiently.