Chapter 14.

"The boys are coming over tomorrow." Ashton called from upstairs. He'd been in his damn room since I got home from my walk, because he was so pissed about Josh. I instantly felt sick, this meant Michael would be in my house tomorrow. I wasn't ready to see him, I should probably make plans to go out to avoid this whole thing.

I'd hang out with Josh, he was the only person that hadn't been getting on my nerves lately.

To: Josh
Josshhhhhh

From: Josh
Kelseeeeyyy

To: Josh
Whatcha doin tomorrow?

From: Josh
Nothin yet

To: Josh
Good you're hanging out with me meet me at my house around 10ish?

From: Josh
Alright see ya then Kels (:

"I won't be home tomorrow." I yelled up the stairs to Ashton.

I heard shuffling and Ashton appeared in the living room.

"Why? We need you here, we're listening to a bunch of songs and we need help choosing which ones are good and stuff." He was giving me puppy eyes.

I sighed and pressed my lips into a straight line. "I was going to go out with Josh, but I guess we can stay here and help you guys." I smirked.

Maybe this would make Michael m-

Why am I even thinking about that. I would never use Josh just to make Michael jealous... I think?

"I don't want him here, Kels." Ashton whined.

"Too bad! I already made plans with him."

Ashton made some type of annoyed noise and sulked back upstairs to his room. Maybe some nice bonding is what they need to put this ridiculous fight behind them.

Now I was going to be stuck at home in the same room as Michael, with Josh. This was not going to turn out well at all. I just wasn't sure who was going to start the drama. Josh didn't like Michael after he heard our fight at Ashton's party. Michael didn't exactly seem like he was too fond of Josh either. It could go either way and I was honestly nervous, since Ashton didn't know about Michael and I the truth could be coming out tomorrow and that could start and even larger fight. This was going to be a full blown disaster. Or maybe I was just over thinking this whole thing, nothing bad would happen tomorrow. I let out a breath and went upstairs.

"You better fucking tell her or I'll-" 

I swung Ashton's door open and he dropped his phone, but recovered it quickly and pressed the end button.

"Who was that, you sounded like you wanted to kill them." I said sitting at the edge of his bed.

"No one, it was nothing." He seemed nervous.

"Ooookay then weirdo."

"So you're sure you want Josh to come here tomorrow?" Ashton asked, he was holding back a grin.

"Ashton, don't start with him. He's nice and I don't see why you can't get past this stupid fight you had three damn years ago." I sighed. "Over a girl, seriously?"

Ashton started laughing, and I was left just staring at him.

"What?" I asked after a few minutes.

He wiped the tears from his eyes and looked amused, "He said we had a fight over a girl? Funny." He chuckled a bit.

"So you didn't have a fight about a girl?" I asked, confused. Why would Josh lie?

"It was about multiple girls, Kels. I'll leave it to Josh to tell you the real story." He seemed angry now, it looked like he couldn't have just been laughing so hard a few minutes ago.