Chapter 20.

The sun peeking through the window of my room woke me up. It was completely silent, and I decided to make my way to the kitchen, maybe the boys hadn't woken up yet? There was still no noise, and Luke snored pretty loud so I was confused. As I got to the kitchen there was a note written on a napkin on the counter top that said: Kelsey we tried waking you up, but you sleep like a brick so we left. We'll probably be back before lunch time. It looked like Ashton's hand writing, I rolled my eyes and crumpled up the napkin and threw it in the trash. I looked at the digital clock on the microwave and groaned. It was only 10 in the morning.

I decided to take a shower, and get dressed to go explore London on my own. How bad could it be?

---

Bad, very bad, so fucking bad. It was dark and cold, and I had no idea where I was. I'd been on my phone so much all day it had died, which meant no gps, no calling for a taxi, no calling the boys. I was royally screwed. I spotted a small coffee shop, and decided to go in and warm up for a while. After I thawed out I would go and search for a payphone to call a taxi.

The strong scent of coffee surrounded me as I walked into the small shop, and there were delicious looking pastries on display. My mouth was watering as I walked up to the counter. A little old woman with graying hair and piercing ice blue eyes smiled up at me.

"How can I help you?"  She asked, she had a strong British accent, well duh we were in London but this was the first time I was hearing one in person. It fit her well, and I smiled.

"Can I have a cup of coffee, and a blueberry muffin please?" I asked, I noticed there was a cart of milk and sugar, so I didn't have to ask her to put any of that in my coffee, kind of like Starbucks. She smiled, and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Your accent..." She paused, and I smirked, "You aren't from around here, are you?"

"Australia." I said and she nodded.

"What brings you here?" She asked while pouring my coffee into a mug.

"My brother and his friends are in a band, and they're touring around here and I got to come with."

She nodded and handed me my coffee, and muffin on a plate.

"Thank you very much." I said handing her some money to cover my food. She was about to give me my change back but I shook my head, "Keep it." She smiled and nodded. She was very sweet and she took my mind off the fact that I was in the middle of London, lost, at night. I put some cream and sugar in my coffee and took a seat at a table, and sighed.

I should have known this would happen. I should have just waited for the boys to get back and I wouldn't be in this mess. I took a bite from my muffin and looked out the window. The sun had fully set, and the street lights were all turning on.

"Is this seat taken?" I looked up to see a boy, not much older than me, standing there giving me a goofy smile and holding a cup of coffee. I shook my head and he sat down across from me. "Sorry if I bothered you there really isn't anywhere else to sit." He laughed. I looked around and he was right, he had taken the last unoccupied seat.

"No don't worry, it's fine." I said and took a sip from my coffee. I took my phone out from my pocket to see if I could get it to turn on, no luck. I sighed and placed it back in my pocket. I looked up at the boy sitting across from me to see him grinning a bit while looking at me. "What?" I asked cocking and eyebrow.

"Your accent." He chuckled.

"Is everyone going to pick up on my accent around here?" I laughed, I wasn't the one with the accent it was them. "I'm from Australia." I said picking at the remainder of my muffin.