Chapter 5.

"You've got to be lying." I finally managed to say.

"Why would I lie?" He said finally looking back to me.

"I'm dreaming that's it. Pinch me or something." Suddenly, Michael's face was very close to mine. I said pinch me not kiss me, what the hell was he doing.

"I'm not lying." He whispered, as his lips brushed mine. I shivered and watched as he backed away.

"Truth or Dare, Kels?" Of course he would keep the game going. I sighed.

"Truth."

"How do you feel about me?" My cheeks reddened, I really didn't know what I should say. He was watching me, making me even more nervous about his question.

"Uh, I think I kind of like you." He smiled.

"You were blushing before you answered, so that kind of gave it away." He laughed. I rolled my eyes, now what was going to happen between us?

"Come here." He said holding out his arms for me to move closer to him. I found myself moving across the couch and leaning on his chest. 

"What's your excuse gonna be when Ash asks you why you're on the couch with me?" I asked playfully.

"Dunno yet, hey hold on let me get a blanket." He got up and I whined at the loss of contact. When he came back he had the usual smirk on his face. "Can't keep your hands off me?" He teased. I laughed and cuddled up under the blanket with Michael.

"Goodnight Michael."

"Night Kels." He whispered, and started playing with my hair. I smiled and drifted off.

--

I woke up with Michael's arm wrapped around my waist. I guess Ashton hadn't woken up yet. I tried to get up but Michael's grip tightened.

"Now who can't keep their hands off who." I mumbled to myself. "Michael." I whispered in his ear. A small smile spread across his lips, was he still sleeping? "Hey time to get up." I whispered again. 

"Kiss me, it's the only way I'll wake up." His voice was raspy, and dripped with sleepiness. I laughed, and he joined in. I kissed him on the cheek, and he smirked. "That's not exactly what I meant." He started laughing again.

"Well you're up now, let's make breakfast." He nodded and released his grip on my waist and we made our way into the kitchen. I decided on making french toast and eggs. Michael just sat and watched me contently. 

"What you aren't going to help me?" I asked.

"You're almost done, plus you look cute cooking." I blushed and finished making our food. I handed a plate to Michael and he immediately stuffed his face.

"This is really good, thank you Kels." He said quickly before devouring the rest of his food.

"You two have been spending a lot of time together." I heard a sleepy Calum say as he walked into the kitchen. I blushed and looked down at my plate. 

"Yeah I guess so." Michael said smiling.

"You sure Ash is okay with it?" Calum questioned sitting down next to me stealing a piece of my french toast. I rolled my eyes and grunted.

"Ashton needs to calm down." I snapped.

"Okaaaaay, well there's gonna be a bonfire down the beach, and everyone's going." Calum went on. "So that means we're all going."

--

I was sitting down near the fire with Michael, Ashton was too focused on talking to girls than to pay attention to me, thank god.