7.

Brad's PoV

I am sitting in the cafe waiting for Rachel. Just scrolling through my phone and I see Rachel's latest post. WOW she is so beautiful inside and out. She has always been beautiful to me and such a kind person.

I'm not going to lie I am super nervous. But I just can't wait to see her. I put my phone down as I hear the door of the shop open I lift my eyes and there she is. Rachel walks into the cafe and scans the cafe looking for me I guess. She spots me and I give her a small smile and she slowly walks over. I stand up and we look at each other.

"Your still taller" Rachel says and giggles I have missed her voice and her sweet giggle.

I bring her into a hug and I put my chin on her head and I sway us both from side to side. I used to always do that.

"I have missed you" I whisper

"I have missed you to" I hear Rachel whisper back into my shoulder.

Rachel's PoV

I am just at the cafe and my hands are shaking, I am incredibly nervous. I walk into the cafe and I scan the seats looking for Brad. I finally spot him and he gives me one of his famous wee smiles. He stands up as I walk over. We are right in front of each other and we just look at each other.

"Your still taller" I say with a giggle and I hear him laugh as well. Aww I have missed that.

He brings me into one of his famous bear hugs. I have missed that so much. He puts his chin on my head and sways us both from side to side. I smile into his shoulder he would always do that.

"I have missed you" I hear Brad whisper

"I have missed you to" I whisper into his shoulder. We both come apart from the hug and just smile at each other.

"Well let's eat I am starving" Brad says and I burst out laughing thinking of a memory of us.

"Your always hungry" I smile and give him a push which he acts like I hurt him but just bursts out laughing as we both sit down and of course to eat.