106.

Rachel's POV

I'm in the bathroom. With my make up trying to cover up the black eye that's formed on my face from last night. My busted lip but I can't cover that. It's impossible. I cover the bruises on my arms and I wear a over size jumper and joggers to hide the bruises on my stomach and legs.

He got so angry last night because I put a dot and not a kiss on the Instagram comment. He gets so angry all the time.

I grab all my stuff and I leave for the airport.

8 hours later

It's only 8pm so it's not to late

I have just arrived home I put the key In our well not our house and I open the door. And everything of Brad's is gone. Tears fall from my eyes. This is all my fault.

I put my case in the house and I lock the door and go to the shops. I can't be there with all those memories of me and Brad and the memories that we would have had if I didn't ruin everything.

I walk into the super market with a hand on my mouth just so nobody sees. I walk straight to get dinner for tonight because I am starving. As I grab some chicken I turn around and there he is Brad is standing right there looking at me.

I look and him and he looks me right in the eye. Tears fall from my eyes as I see how broken he is.