119.

Rachel's POV

My eyes widen as I see Brad's hand moving . I look at his face and his eyes slowly open.

"I would never let him hurt you" Brad's voice says hardly audible. But I could understand.

"O my gosh B I'm gonna get the doctor okay stay right here" I say tears fall from my eyes as I kiss his forehead and run out of the room

" doctor we need a doctor he is awake" i shout as they rush into his room

" Anne Marie, Derek" I say no sign of them I walk outside and I see them on the bench I run over to them.

"Brad's awake the doctors are with him now" I shout happy tears fall from my eyes as I reach them

Anne Marie and Dereks eyes widened and a smile appears on both their faces and happy tears fall from both their eyes too.

"O my gosh what did you say to him that must have made him wake up. Did he say anything" Anne Marie says

" I said B I know I haven't said this yet to you. But a while since you woke up. I don't want to say this but if your not strong enough then you can let go. I promise eventually we will be fine of course we will miss your beautiful face and we will miss your amazing sense of humour that beautiful voice your goofy self we would miss every single thing about you that makes you who you are and we will love you forever but Brad if you need to go. Go just let go if you can't stay strong anymore then I apologised again for everything Alex did. He said he would never let Alex hurt me." I say tears falling from my eyes. That was the worst thing I would have had to say. I did not want to ever say that to him but I knew I had to. Just in case he never woke up Anne Marie brings me and Derek into a hug.

"He is going to be okay" I say smiling

" Let's go inside to see him I can phone Nat inside and we can phone the others " Derek says and we all nod