Only just the beginning

I re-straightened my hair and allowed Layla to do my makeup, she wouldn't let me do it how I normally would anyway. She was going for a more flirtatious look and I knew what she was getting at and I wasn't happy about it. She finished applying red lip gloss to my lips and grinned, motioning me to turn around and look in the mirror. I spun around and was appalled by my reflection, if it hadn't been for my black hair I wouldn't have known it was me. She had made my eye makeup dark, not as dark as I usually do it, but in a smokey eye, making my eyes pop out more. I didn't think my green eyes could stand out so much. She had also put a small amount of blush on to make my cheekbones stand out more I assumed. My lips were shiny and tempting, they looked kissable.

"Wow Layla! Thanks? Yeah thanks!" I smiled, hugging her. 

"Stand up so I can look at your whole outfit!" She squealed. I shook my head and stood up, steadying myself as I adjusted to my stiletto heels. The dress was cute, but I wasn't one to wear a dress. It was strapless and came down a little above my mid thigh, hugging my body tightly. "You. Look. HOT!" She grinned, and I blushed, looking at myself in the mirror. I had to admit, I looked pretty good in the outfit, I just didn't know if it seemed like something I would wear, but the more I looked at it, the more I came to love it. The doorbell rang causing both of us to jump out of our skin.

"Let's get this over with," I sighed, following Layla downstairs, making sure to watch each step carefully. Layla was wearing a pink dress similar to mine, but it had one shoulder strap on the left side, and she had pink heels on. She curled her hair perfectly and applied a natural colour of makeup with some mascara, she didn't need a lot of makeup, she was naturally gorgeous. 

Before I opened the door I attempted to pull my dress down a bit so that I would feel somewhat less exposed. "Stop messing with your dress and open the door!" Layla hissed behind me. I shot her a quick glare before opening the door, coming face to face with those gorgeous turquoise eyes. I mentally shook my head and scolded myself for thinking such a vile thing about Louis. 

"Are you just going to stand there and stare at us all day, or are you going to let us in?" Louis smirked. I glared at him before stepping aside and letting them in, Harry shot me a small smile and I just waved. Layla's eyes were the size of baseballs as the guys greeted her. I shook my head and walked to the kitchen as gracefully as possible. Why did we need to put heels on when we are just staying in my house? I grabbed a shot glass out of the cabinet and then searched for something strong. My eyes came across various alcohols before I settled for vodka like a loser.

I sat at the bar and poured the clear liquid into the glass. I could here voices coming my way but I didn't care. I gulped back the shot before grabbing the whole bottle and chugging half of it, not wanting to wait a long time for the effects to kick in.

"Wow, I have never seen a girl chug vodka so fast, or any kind of alcohol for that matter," Louis chuckled in my ear. I rolled my eyes and mimicked him in my head, already annoyed by his presence.

"Oh hun, this is only just the beginning, by the end of the night you will be astonished by what she can do," Layla winked, taking the bottle from me and taking girly little sips. I wanted to choke her for the sexual innuendo.