Somedays can be good.

For once I managed to wake up ten minutes before my alarm, giving me more time to get ready. Grabbing my iPod from my nightstand I waltz into my bathroom, putting it into the dock. After a few seconds Mayday Parade blares through the speakers, making me start dancing around and singing as I started the shower. I stripped from my pajamas and threw them in the hamper before stepping into the hot shower. Adjusting the temperature a few times until it was perfect, I washed my hair and body. 

Since I was in a particularly good mood I decided to dress up slightly more than usual. Instead of my usual black skinny jeans and band tee I put on a pair of blue floral print jeans and a pretty black blouse over my black lace underwear and matching bra. Okay I couldn't not wear black anything, that would be insane. Makeup wise I went for a subtle smoky eye and a little bit of lip gloss. I even curled my hair into neat black curls that flowed down my back and over my shoulders.

I grabbed a muffin along with my book bag and keys. Locking the front door behind me I headed to the drivers side of my car, sending Layla a quick text to say I could pick her up today. The drive was filled with music and seemed to go by rather quickly. Layla slid in next to me throwing her bag in the back seat, and proping her feet up on the dash.

**

When I walked into my Maths class I was shocked to be the first one in there, this was rare. Not as rare as Louis strolling in after me, being the second person. I forced myself to hide my surprise and continue looking down at the notes.

"Hey will you do me a favour and check this homework before I turn it in?" He slid the worksheet onto my desk and I rolled my eyes. Of course he will be nice to me, it involves his grades. I skimmed the page and helped him with a few that he missed before handing it back to him as the rest of the class showed up.

Everyone around me seemed to be in a fairly good mood, the quiet rumble of chatter was proof of that. The only one who seemed to be in a bad mood was Louis, but he always seemed to be in a bad mood when he was around me. Did that offend me? Not in the slightest.

**

As I left the school I couldn't fight the grin that spread across my cheeks, I guess somedays really can be good. I won't pretend I didn't hear the rude comments from Louis, but I refused to let him destroy my good mood, no matter how harsh the things he said about me were. I was just glad the day was finally over.