Drinks, Dancing, and sloppy kisses

"I didn't know you guys were such good dancers!" Harry commented as Layla and I finished dancing. We had surprisingly managed to dance really well and without too much stumbling.

"We used to take dance classes together," I explained, taking my drink from Louis and downing it. I had drank a whole bunch of alcohol, but by this point the rest of the night would be a blur. 

"Let's play truth or dare!" Layla squealed, gazing up at Niall. They all cheered in response while I just laughed. What were we, little kids? I shook my head and took a seat in between Harry and Zayn. "Okay I will start since it was my idea!" She bounced up and down. She only had a few drinks, what a light weight. Her hazel eyes drifted around the circle before they landed on Harry, a small smirk on her face. "Truth or-"

"Dare," He cut her off, his smirk widening. Layla thought for a minute before giggling. Harry raised an eyebrow at her, waiting for her to explain the task.

"I dare you to let Zayn lick chocolate sauce off your face," She giggled. Zayn's eyes widened but soon they returned to normal, trying to play it off cool. She got up and ran into my kitchen before returning with the sauce. Harry sighed and laid back closing his eyes. He twitched as the gooey substance was poured over his perfectly chiseled face. Zayn took a deep breath before leaning over his friend, his tongue wiping up the chocolate on his forehead. His tongue traveled around Harry's face and he paused to take another deep breath before licking it off his lips. 

"Okay my turn. . .  Louis," Harry grinned. His eyes glowed mischievously and I was suddenly extremely curious.

"Truth, I don't even want to know what disgusting dare you have planned," Louis said, wrinkling his nose as he thought about it. Harry smiled, this was probably what he had planned all along.

"Is it true that you have been and still are secretly in love wit-" Louis slapped a hand over his mouth before he could finish his sentence. His face was bright red and his eyes were huge.

"DARE, DARE I PICK DARE!" He shouted. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Great, now I was curious who Louis loved, I didn't think he could love.

"Ugh fine, I dare you to snog Kenzie," He shot me a wink and my face drained of all colour. Louis grinned and grabbed my hand, pulling me up and into his chest. He cupped my cheeks and pressed his lips against mine in a very sloppy drunk kiss. I can't say anything on my behalf, I was never going to remember this kiss, and my lips moved just as sloppily as his. He gripped my hips tightly as he deepens the kiss. He pulled away and I almost whined, I didn't want him to stop. He rested his forehead against mine. His face was kind of blurry, and for some reason that made me giggle.

"Mackenzie I just want to tell you that-"