Back again.

The door rattled and in came a grinning Layla who looked like she just won the freaking jackpot. She winked at me and sent me a suggestive look making me chuckle.

"So? Is everything good between you two?" Harry asked, peeking out from behind Liam. 

"Sure. Now get the hell out of my way, I am starving and I want to leave. Now!" Louis snapped, shoving past his best friend. I furrowed my eyebrows, what just happened? I thought things were good between us? Didn't I? I ran after him like some dumb ass I was.

"Louis what the hell? I thought we were friends?" I asked, throwing my hands in the air in frustration. He laughed a cold laugh.

"Friends? Us? Wow you really are dumb. I just wanted to get the hell out of there as soon as possible. I knew that they were outside the room listening in on our conversation so I gave them what they wanted. And what do you know? It worked! Look just stay out of my way. The only time we talk is either when I initiate the conversation or when you are helping me with maths. Other than that you are still a little rich snob and I could care less about you," He snarled, grabbing his jacket and slamming the front door behind him. I knew it, I knew it was too good to be true. He would never change. Why the hell am I so freaking naive?

A few minutes later, the other boys left, soon followed by Layla since her mum was throwing a fit about her being gone all the time.

* * *

Monday morning couldn't have been worse. First, I woke up late so I didn't have enough time to make myself appear somewhat decent and alive. Second, my car wouldn't start so I had to walk to school in the cold. Oh and third, when I arrived at school I walked in to find Louis and some red haired bimbo basically having sex against my locker. While the hoe was kissing his neck he made eye contact with me and sent me a dirty wink. So mature.

So freaking immature. I knew I shouldn't have let my guard down, even just a little and now I have screwed myself over big time. I would however follow his request and leave him the hell alone because now I too have fallen into his trap and don't want it to happen again. I cleared my throat and the chick released Louis' face to look at me.

"I would like to so politely ask you to go fuck somewhere else. One, because I really don't have the time to clean your herpes off of my poor locker, two, I just ate breakfast and three, I really don't think chunky waffles matches your outfit hon. So do me and everyone else here a favour and get lost." I said, my voice only raising slightly at the end. The girl's eyes widened, a blush seeping onto her cheeks and she dragged Louis away and down the hall, far away from me.

"Damn what happened to you?" Louis asked me later on during art.

"You happened. Thanks to you I couldn't sleep at all last night and when I finally did sleep I overslept and now the world is out to get me. So yeah thanks a lot," I shot him a sarcastic smile.

"Sarcastic bitch. Well just because you're on your period doesn't mean that you have to snap at me," He huffed and I clenched my jaw.

"Excuse me? You're the one who snapped at me this weekend. You are the one who was pmsing and pretending to be a decent person. But you know what? I have now seen your true colours and trust me babe, they aren't pretty. Now if you wouldn't mind following your own advice and just stay out of my way and we won't have a problem, got it?" I growled, growing more annoyed once I saw the amusement in his eyes.