You can believe whatever you want

I woke up early the next day so I could get ready. I had stayed up late thinking about how subtly my mum had called me a whore. Well, if she thought I was a whore I was gonna give her what she wanted. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around me, making my way to my closet. I pulled out a dress that Layla had gotten me a few years back, one I had refused to wear.

I put on the tight fitting black dress, chuckling to myself when I saw how it looked on me.. Of course Layla would get me such a slutty yet elegant dress. It came down to just mid-thigh and was long sleeved. It had a rather deep plunging neckline. It was tight so my boobs were practically falling out. I chuckled and slipped on some black stilletos before heading back into my bathroom.

I curled my hair and did a dark smoky eye with dark red lipstick. I smirked at my reflection as I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. My mum's expression was priceless and I wish I had snapped a picture of it when I had the chance. Her eyes scanned me over with a disgusted expression.

"What on Earth are you wearing?" She shrieked and I gave her an innocent smile before grabbing a poptart, stuffing half of it in my mouth.

"A dress Layla got me, what don't you like it?" I said with mock hurt. I chuckled and shook my head. "I am just living up to your expectations mother, don't act so surprised. It's a Friday anyway so I am going out after school. I have some extra curicular activities if you catch my drift," I winked and her jaw dropped. Of course I was being pretty bitchy and immature but I was angry.

"You are not going to school dressed like. . . that! And you are still grounded young lady!" She said sternly and I shrugged.

"Don't worry I will be coming home, so don't get your panties in a twist," I kissed her cheek before grabbing my keys and bookbag and heading out the door.

***

Walking into school was fun. A few people gawked at me and then there was Louis. His smirk didn't go unnoticed as I walked into Maths.

"Am I rubbing off on you or something?" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. I explained my mother's behaivour last night and how this was my retaliation. I left out the part of her forbidding me to hang out with him. "What is Layla going to say?" He asked and I scoffed. i was still angry with her, and she hadn't even tried to talk to me since lunchtime yesterday.

"I couldn't care less. She can think whatever she wants about me," I shrugged and he looked like he was about to say something but our Maths teacher cut him off.

"Mackenzie, principles office now!" He said sternly and I internally groaned, but on the outside I put on a smirk and gathered my things and headed down to the main office. This is going to be an adventure!

A/N- sorry it's so short! I need some feedback though! So in order for me to write the next chapter can I please get at least 7 comments? Thanks loves!