Chapter One - { The Garrison }

Welcome to my new book! This one is going to be my most favorite to write I have to say. I hope you enjoy reading this, I'm going to try my very best on it. I have so many ideas for it already thanks to the show and my creative brain! But I'd like to thank my best-friend for helping me with the stats of the lion. So shout-out to my main girl sampire12569 go give her a follow! Her books are great! Read them myself.

And let's begin...

----------------------------------

Your POV

You woke up to the sound of your alarm ringing in yours ears. You lazily raised your head and slowly opened your eyes to search for your phone to snooze the alarm. Once you found it you hit snooze and plonked your head back down onto your pillow. You groaned slightly knowing that today you had physical training to keep fit in this garrison. You rolled over onto your back and stared at the ceiling. It was white like the rest of the room with small bits of grey here and there. You were in a small dorm room. You didn't share it with anyone as most people didn't talk to you anyway, but it was nice to not have other people in your space. You enjoyed being alone after a long day of training, but you also loved being with your two best-friends when they had the time. Since they are both guys they stayed in the boy's side of the dorms as it is not prohibited for males and females to have the same room, but it's okay to hang out before lights out. You grunted as you sat up stretching your arms above your head and then standing up to walk to the small bathroom attached to the room. When you walked in you were faced with a terrifying thing in the mirror. Yourself. You almost screamed at how you looked. You had bags under your eyes, your hair was like a bird's nest and your shirt was hanging off your shoulder. You swore you could see dry drool on your chin.

"Holy...I better fix myself up before I go to breakfast..." You said quietly to yourself. You quickly grabbed a face towel and ran icy water over it. You cleaned your face and brushed your teeth. You grabbed your hairbrush and started your hair. As you began to brush through the nest you call hair, you heard a knock at your bedroom door.

"Just a sec!" You yelled out at whoever was waiting on the other side. You grabbed your pj shirt and pulled it up, so it was covering your shoulder now. You walked out of the bathroom and over to the door still brushing your hair. You pressed the small button beside the door and it opened with a light swooshing sound. Behind the door held your tall, neatly dressed in his uniform, smiling, best-friend Shiro.

"Morning (Y/N)!" He said smiling sweetly at you

"Hey.." You said groggily smiling back. You moved aside to let him in. He walked over to your bed, he looked down at it.

"Seriously (Y/N)?" He said turning his gaze to you

"What?" You said staring at him blankly

"You just got up?" He said while crossing his arms and giving you a questionable look.

"Yes, in fact I did just get up and so what? I'll make it later" You said turning around and headed to the bathroom.

"I'll do it for you" He whined starting to make your bed. "You ready for today? It's going to be really tough" He said as his eyes followed you to your bathroom.

"Of course, I'm ready. Just have to get dressed and go to breakfast right?" You said finishing off your hair and making sure it looked good in the mirror before turning around to face him. When you did your bed was already made.

"Woah you made that really fast!" You said surprised

"I've learnt to make beds really fast since Keith doesn't do it either...Guess he gets that from you" He said lightly chuckling