{ Not a chapter! }

I'm sorry this isn't a chapter but I'm working on it! I promise.

I was just wondering if any of you wanted to ask me anything.

I've been a little bored lately so why not ask you guys to ask me questions?

Any question is fine! Personal or Voltron related. Just please don't make them too personal or inappropriate. If they are I won't answer them and they'll be deleted but I'm pretty sure none of you are like that!

Comment a question.

Comment an assumption you have about me and I'll tell you if it's true or not.

Ask me anything!

If you do ask me a question and or make an assumption, I'll put them all into another part and post it!

I want to interact with more of you! And I feel this is a way to do it! It also lets you guys get to know me a little better! Also it gives me something to do, and it gives you something to do while you all wait for some chapters! I hope that's okay and I'll be looking forward to any questions and or assumptions you have for me!

I hope to be back to posting and writing soon but I'm still working through some things so please be kind and patient with me.

Thank you all so much for understanding! I love you all a lot, you have no idea! 💕

You all mean the world to me! 💕

Bye for now my lovely's! 💕