Life is not without pain

2 weeks have been passed...but it seemed 2 years more than that.

The play opens up with Naira, getting ready, going insearch of her job as an internship.

Well, it's necessary for her, or for everyone in the IIT College if they were previously in the 1st year. Though, her father told her to change her College, but the place where she has experienced everything (her happiness) how can she left it?

Although, through her point of view, she had been distrusted or was going to be misused against her father.....she still has a feeling as if her kartik, her best friend will come back to her and will say that it's all lie....

Kartik said so on the farewell night, but she being blind folded in the untrue love of her father refused to believe Kartik.

Remembering all that past, is getting all the way difficult for her and is thinking that she's the only one suffering all the pain....but who knows how many hearts are disheartened.

There, kartik struggling with his pain and thinking as if he's the only one been played by , but there's still someone who is being played and will going to have a biggest challenge of all.

Both getting ready for their interview, not knowing what's left coming in their way. Is it more or is it less? Is it hurtful or full of joy? Is it peace or is it disturbance? Not knowing, they head forward in their life. Metaphorically and Literally.
Both have moved on.

In the taxi, (contrast , not face-to-face conversation. But by heart)

Kartik: Socha nahi tha ke tum mere aur mere papa ke baare mein aesa sochogi.
Naira: acha hua ke papa ne Sach Bata Diya warna Kya hota , khuda bhi nahi jaanta.
Kartik: itna bharosa, it a pyaar Kya tumse...aur yeh sila Mila?
Naira: itna bharosa kya...sab kuch khatam kardiya tumne!

It was a silent journey, with silent tears.
A new place , they suggested, while leaving Mumbai and their memories behind. Pairs was the only solution for relaxation.

A hard time is going on for both. Destiny has planned many things to unite them and to check their bond, apart them.

It's said,"Life isn't without pain...where there's love , there's pain...where there's unity, there's a little doubt. But if a person has a pure heart with pure love, pure intentions ....doubt can't come in the way."

There love isn't untrue, but juvenile and Naive. In starting it's going to be arduous for both, but there's a great saying,"Time heals" everything will soon settle down if they both tried to think in serenity and bring out their point of views and confusion, that have been created.

Meanwhile, both reached their destination, inhaled in and went ahead.

Naira(to the receptionist): where I have to go for interview?
Receptionist: upstairs, go straight.

Kartik had some issues with his sneakers so had stopped in his mid way. He climbed up the stairs after meeting with the receptionist and asking for the interview.

Naira knocks the door and is allowed to come in. She's told to sit and starts her intro. After some conversation, she, was now for sure, had made a good expectation with the boss.

A knock is heard on the door...the boss thinks of the maid and tells to come.
But when the boss saw his face he asked who is he?
He said, "Kartik Goenka for interview."

She turned around and time freezed for both.

Why life is so painful even u r right before? Even The time has stopped, though we know our broken relationship...why are u always doing like this? Destiny, what have u planned for us? Don't u get relieved by parting us?