Love Is In The Air💓💓💓💕

"He left...again. Only becoz of me. If I would have said it rather than staring him...he wouldn't have left. Why? Why?" Naira said while walking back towards her house.

After changing into comforts, she had a message. A message from 'Dunkin Donuts'.....'On Valentine's Day, we offer you a box of 24 donuts at €2. Deal starts from 1 pm to midnight.'

She saw the clock and it said midnight. She went near the window, following some noises. She saw...

and realized that it's Valentine's Day

Her smile wasn't still back until an idea struck her mind and was overwhelmed.

She quickly called someone and ×€=€°€×€{¢¶¢{©✓®°×€¶¢¢{✓¢✓%✓©=©{€[

Kartik was packing his stuff and called someone to book the tickets to Mumbai,India.

He got down to the airport when he got a called from naira. He thought not to answer it ,but it's the last time so he attended it.

"Kartik! Kartik... kartik! Kar...tik!" Kartik heard panicked naira and got scared as if she's in danger. "Listen, if you want to save your love , come to the place I text you. Don't involve police in this, or else she'll be dead." And ending this, the call was cut off whereas Kartik was so shocked. He thought Akshay to be behind this.

He got a message 'Eiffel tower, top floor.' He was surprised as to why the goon called him there.
Without even losing a second, he left for the place.

He reached to the top, darkness all the floor. Until he heard someone's shoes noise.
"Listen, leave naira. If you want to do something , do it to me. But plz leave naira. Akshay....-" But was cut off..."tch, tch, tch. Hamari luv story mein villain ko kyun bola rahe ho?"

And she came forward... looking breathtaking, gorgeous in that

 looking breathtaking, gorgeous in that

Kartik wasn't mesmerized, but angry.
" Naira, esa mazak kon karta hai? Tumhe pata hai Meri jaan nikal gayi thi. I was scared to death."
"I know. I'm sorry. Mera tumhe iss tarah se bolane ka koi intention nai tha...lekin seedhe seedhe bolati toh bhi nahi aate. Mera tareeqa ghalt tha, lekin irrada toh nek hai."
"Kya kehna hai jaldi bolo."
"Kartik, I know. Past mein main ne tumhe bohut hurt Kya hai. Mein tumhe us waqt. Kal ke ball ke baad, tumhare confession ke baath kuch batana chahti thi lekin tum chale Gaye the. Kartik mein...mein...mein tumse...mein tumse bohut pyaar karti Hoon. I love you."
"But I don't. Naira, I have moved on in my life. I don't want to hurt myself anymore neither you. Being in love, i have realized that it's hard for us to live together."
"If love was easy , there would be almost no music," she said while tears fall down.
"Just, just love me, again, for a second and I'll make that second last for the lifetime,"she begged him for the love. Coz she somewhere knew that true love has a habit of coming back.
"I'm sorry naira, but believe me it's hard. It's hard for me, for us to be in a relationship. It's was never better even if we were in a friendship. Obstacles had been in my life. I tried to trust you,but couldn't. Then trusted you,but u didn't. I'm sorry, but we can't be together. It was never us. It was just you and me. I'm sorry."

Saying those last words he left her, completely broken. She was crying to the death, begging him to comeback. Love her again, trust her again. But maybe it was all too late. If she would have said it first, this day wouldn't have come.
"On Valentine's day. Lovers meet up. Spend their day together. But us, sorry ,you and me... aren't together. I'm sorry. I know I hurt u alot. I'm sorry. I know it's all my fault. Your life was pecfet,but since the day I came it became hell."

" No stupid! It became meaningful."
She turned back only to find kartik in a black tuxedo with a smile.

" You....you....why..are you...here?"
"Stupid,true love really has a habit of coming back."

She ran and embraced him with all the force she had. Not in a mood to ever leave him.
"Kyun gae?,"she complained , while crying in his arms.
"Kyun Mera haq nahi banta?" He pulled her out to confront.

"Tumne Kal mujhe jawab nahi Diya, phir ese prank call karke mujhe apne confession ke liye bulaya. Mera haq nahi banta tang karne ka?"
She nodded, wiping her tears but they were too stubborn to stop.
Kartik held her hand and wiped them off and they didn't fall down.

"I'm sorry , kartik. Mein ne tumhe bohut hurt Kya hai na? Bohut jhagharti hun tumse."
"The person who loves you will fight daily."

They didn't speak after that but an eyelock. Intensity. Before she could say something...he knelt down and held down a ring.

"I know I couldn't be your first love, but I want to be your last love.I want you today, tomorrow, next week and for the rest of my life. My love for you
Is a journey,that starts at forever and ends at never in life.To the world you maybe one, but to me you are my world. When angels will ask me what I loved the most about life, I'll say you."
"If your heart was a prison, I would love to be sentenced for life."
"Marry me!"
"Kiss me, I'll show you the Stars . Love me, I'll give them to you."

Kartik made her wear the ring and carressed her face with his knuckles.
His eyes made their way up to her lips and then eyes. He was about to ask for permission, but she was the bold one. She was kissing him. Slowly, intensely then passionately. He couldn't help but dive in.
#######
"I'm sorry, Kartik. Meri wajah-"
"Sh..sh. In love , never say sorry."
She smiled to his concern.
#######

After having dinner , both dargged themselves to dance floor.
Between their dance,
"Happy Valentine's day , naira."
"Happy Valentine's day, Kartik. I promise to never you alone. And even if I had to, u know that I'm always beside you."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
And they danced for the rest of the night.💕💓💕💓💕💓💕💓