HiS pAiN

After giving them the form , he left without even having a word with Naira or anyone. He wanted sometime to think as if what his destiny, or kaira's destiny is upto.

When he wanted naira because he loved her, he didn't get. But when he don't want to see her again because he has lost his love, he sees her smile...even in his dreams.

The person who blamed him, who started all this, who distrusted him, who left him, who insulted his father.....he is still getting her dreams.

If I don't love her, then why do I see her? Why am I still attached to her, attracted to her? She is now nothing to me, but it feels like she's everything. Everything inside me. As if she has owned me. Or I have left her own me? This isn't right. I don't have to think about her. I have to move on. I don't know her nor I want to....ever again! Meeting her, loving her, being friend with her, being good to her...... she doesn't deserve this. She deserves no love, no good, no blessing.

Aaah, then why tears are forming in my eyes?! Why I can't even listen a negative word for her.....even if I am saying it.

He drove back to his bungalow.

Listening to music was the only solution he found and he put on his hand-free and shuffled his playlist.

There were several songs in his playlist that reminded him of Naira...his happy times spent with her,her and him together on the trip, their nok jhoks, their cute adventures...but one song, there was song that reminded him of that night when she looked down to him, and his father. The song that gave him of the feeling that he has lost his love, his old naira who believed him, liked him,trusted him and most of all.... respected his family....even if he tells her that they left him, but she was the one who supported him and told him that he has some misunderstandings.

Banjaara🎵🎶😥😢😭

It was afternoon by now, he had woken up from sleep. He recalled himself that while listening music , his eyes had a shut down.

He went into the kitchen, and took out the recipe book and started cooking for himself.

He was trying out the Garlic Bread, because that is the second dish he only knows...Maggie is the first one.

Well, the bread was fried accurately. When he was done , he started cleaning the kitchen, and went to the couch. Switched on the TV and connected the USB with the TV to watch movie.

He chose Ek Villian to watch. While watching movie, there were several not several many scenes that evoke him of naira and him...the cute antics of Shraddha Kapoor and the anger and rudeness of Siddharth Malhotra. But there was a part he didn't notice.... Shraddha Kapoor had cancer and naira has blood cancer. He seems to have forgot it.

He also called to his mind about the lunch naira and he used to do in the cafeteria of the institute. How they fought on the day naira entered in the institute and how he tried to save his seat from sherni.....but it was all his dark past.

He, himself don't want to recall but it was all the conspiracies of destiny.

Why it's happening like this? When I wanted her, she wasn't with me. When I don't, why are u playing like this? What do you want from my life? Why are u making me pay the price of her mistakes? I have finished all the bonds with her....all the relations that we shared are now dead in my heart. She has no importance now in my heart, not even space or sympathy for humanity. She had crossed all the limits of her on that night. It was her who did all this, who let this happen...or else everything would have been okay , no not okay....perfect! Her life, my life, our lives. Us would have been just us, forever. Kaira forever. But thanks to Krishna ji...jinho ne muhje uska asal chehra dikha hi Diya. I had finished all the bonds on the accident day of Maira, but because of her magamach ke ansoon ... The love for her inside me awoke and I again fall for her. But this time not. This time I won't fall. Even if she apologizes. But she won't. Why would she? Not on that day, then why now? Why now, she would apologize?

He didn't know how to spend his rest evening and night, so just drove outside. He himself didn't know where he was heading to....till the edge? Maybe? He just wanted to relax himself.

While, driving he got a call. It was his new number. He changed his SIM so that none could contact him from his institute until he decides to go back to his place. It was a call from unknown number. He picked it up and...

Hello? "Hi. Finally sahi phone number mil Gaya." Umm...aap kon? " Nahi pehchana?" Nahi. Jabhi toh Puch raha Hoon. "Are mein. Rohail" Kon rohail? " Tera bachapan ka yaar. Ratatouille." Oh...tu. hi yaar it salon baad. "Han. Wasey tu abhi Paris mein hai na. Mein bhi. Tuune highway ki taraf ka club delha hai?" Han...?" Great wahan aaja. Mein wahi Hoon." Ok.

Well, he wanted to relax...so he was just off to there.

When he reached there, he wasn't able to find Rohail as it was years back when he saw him. Rather found a girl , who had her back in front his eyes. A girl was dancing with a boy. When the boy saw kartik, he waved him hi. Kartik saw him and understood he's the one. They hi-ed, hello-ed and talked about their careers...while remembering careers , rohail told kartik that he has a girlfriend now and they are going to get marry soon. Rohail told the girl to turn around. When she turned around....

Rohail: meet my girlfriend + to be wife. NAIRA SINGHANIA.

Kartik: TUM!!!!!